2060 pts ยท September 25, 2012
Current Ole here! Thanks Carls <3
He wrote one to me too when I got my Eagle.
Hell yeah, if I'm back in town
haha true that, Friday Soccer was a long time ago
Holy shit, I found Biggs. This is DMac.
Chesterfield!
Goal: try to use at least one of these per day.
This is so cool...
Now you can have Hot Pockets for breakfast, Hot Pockets for lunch, and be dead by dinner.
I'm surprised he's not riding something a little more...Loki. I'll see myself out.
Shut the fuck up Donny.
I'm so proud of my city :')
Mine's the 5th. I FEEL UNIQUE.
imgur needs more Reginald D. Hunter in its life.
holy sweet jesus you just summed up my existence.
Everything was so pretty and clean in 1951...
This happened to me last year, except my dog fell asleep on my clothes because they still smelled like me. Was not prepared for the feels :(
Multnomah Falls in the fourth picture?
As a UCC member, so much this.
Everyone go home, the caption wins it all
Why is there a Peugeot in Maine?
story. of. my. life.
Mark Sanchez, is that you?
Just saw Iron Man 3 last night, and thought the exact same thing
Mmmm, Tesla Model S. A true work of art.
Current Ole here! Thanks Carls <3
He wrote one to me too when I got my Eagle.
Hell yeah, if I'm back in town
haha true that, Friday Soccer was a long time ago
Holy shit, I found Biggs. This is DMac.
Chesterfield!
Goal: try to use at least one of these per day.
This is so cool...
Now you can have Hot Pockets for breakfast, Hot Pockets for lunch, and be dead by dinner.
I'm surprised he's not riding something a little more...Loki. I'll see myself out.
Shut the fuck up Donny.
I'm so proud of my city :')
Mine's the 5th. I FEEL UNIQUE.
imgur needs more Reginald D. Hunter in its life.
holy sweet jesus you just summed up my existence.
Everything was so pretty and clean in 1951...
This happened to me last year, except my dog fell asleep on my clothes because they still smelled like me. Was not prepared for the feels :(
Multnomah Falls in the fourth picture?
As a UCC member, so much this.
Everyone go home, the caption wins it all
Why is there a Peugeot in Maine?
story. of. my. life.
Mark Sanchez, is that you?
Just saw Iron Man 3 last night, and thought the exact same thing
Mmmm, Tesla Model S. A true work of art.