930 pts · October 9, 2013
I don't do much, but I am translating Japanese porn to pay my way through University, so I've got that... If you get my name to the front page, I'll post any phrase you want in an appropriate (and relativley SFW) hentai panel.
Instructions unclear, boss nodded and looked proud.
1.8GHz dual–core x86-based 64–bit processor, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 32GB SSD, and it's grey. 2/2
N-n... I don't know? And I figured people who cared enough could look up the majority of the specs. But... 1/2
From what I can tell, it's a Xi3 X5A, I'm legit, nervous. I have no idea why he thinks I'll need this.
Back when education was for the 100%, actually.
Yes, but Scorpion isn't a skeleton demon anymore either, so this gif... I almost started analyzing this gif in the MK timeline... wow.
Probably got flipped and set on fire after the Canucks lost.
It was written as an insult by a British musician during the American Revolutionary War, US soldiers embraced it as a sort of "fuck you"
People for the Effective Threatening of Asgardians
I don't remember Katana ever being in the SS, did I miss it? I always thought she was a good guy.
Yahoo literally pays me to use their search. So I do. If I actually need to search for something important, I switch to google.
#8 is upsetting, it implies an inherent stereotyping of Southerners, which all irony aside, is a sad thought.
Relatively tame in fact, given it's Mortal Kombat.
But yeah so he ded.
They had to keep it rated M, and not make it so no guy in the world would want to play it.
the project, the original developers spend all their time explaining what has been done to the new guys, so nothing new gets done. 2/2
We study Brook's Law in Software class, it happens because the new people need to be brought up to speed, so rather than working on 1/2
I got arrested in China for going the wrong way on a one way street.
Wish I had a maid to polish my spear.
Now say the entire thing like explaining an alien conspiracy theory.
Is there like a reddit tradition that this gets reposted every month as an inside joke? At this point I'm almost afraid to ask.
And Tony stayed low on the ramps and took a ramp in instead of dropping in off a pipe. So... basic intelligence.
I have staunch Democrat friends who said they would vote for a Republican before they'd vote Hillary. Maybe it has nothing to do with gender
So wait... @TheBOULDER is actually Mick Foley?
Or just go to a Catholic Hospital and pay what you can afford.
Yeah, I mean do you really expect her to throw her client under the bus... er... squad car?
It's safer by far, much less protection from bullets on foot, it's also faster at closing the gap, so there's less chance for complications.
That's why he's just standing around like "Shit, they fooled me again. Every fucking year."
I didn't hear "Bongo" he went from Time to Puru
Try asking a Russian if American Healthcare sucks. He'll laugh as he asks you for the $300,000 he needs for a new liver.
Instructions unclear, boss nodded and looked proud.
1.8GHz dual–core x86-based 64–bit processor, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 32GB SSD, and it's grey. 2/2
N-n... I don't know? And I figured people who cared enough could look up the majority of the specs. But... 1/2
From what I can tell, it's a Xi3 X5A, I'm legit, nervous. I have no idea why he thinks I'll need this.
Back when education was for the 100%, actually.
Yes, but Scorpion isn't a skeleton demon anymore either, so this gif... I almost started analyzing this gif in the MK timeline... wow.
Probably got flipped and set on fire after the Canucks lost.
It was written as an insult by a British musician during the American Revolutionary War, US soldiers embraced it as a sort of "fuck you"
People for the Effective Threatening of Asgardians
I don't remember Katana ever being in the SS, did I miss it? I always thought she was a good guy.
Yahoo literally pays me to use their search. So I do. If I actually need to search for something important, I switch to google.
#8 is upsetting, it implies an inherent stereotyping of Southerners, which all irony aside, is a sad thought.
Relatively tame in fact, given it's Mortal Kombat.
But yeah so he ded.
They had to keep it rated M, and not make it so no guy in the world would want to play it.
the project, the original developers spend all their time explaining what has been done to the new guys, so nothing new gets done. 2/2
We study Brook's Law in Software class, it happens because the new people need to be brought up to speed, so rather than working on 1/2
I got arrested in China for going the wrong way on a one way street.
Wish I had a maid to polish my spear.
Now say the entire thing like explaining an alien conspiracy theory.
Is there like a reddit tradition that this gets reposted every month as an inside joke? At this point I'm almost afraid to ask.
And Tony stayed low on the ramps and took a ramp in instead of dropping in off a pipe. So... basic intelligence.
I have staunch Democrat friends who said they would vote for a Republican before they'd vote Hillary. Maybe it has nothing to do with gender
So wait... @TheBOULDER is actually Mick Foley?
Or just go to a Catholic Hospital and pay what you can afford.
Yeah, I mean do you really expect her to throw her client under the bus... er... squad car?
It's safer by far, much less protection from bullets on foot, it's also faster at closing the gap, so there's less chance for complications.
That's why he's just standing around like "Shit, they fooled me again. Every fucking year."
I didn't hear "Bongo" he went from Time to Puru
Try asking a Russian if American Healthcare sucks. He'll laugh as he asks you for the $300,000 he needs for a new liver.