7625 pts · August 1, 2011
for teh lulz
Tubular
http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=2292
I can make snowflakes...
From Reddit: "It weighs about 400 pounds and the density of the bottles doesn't allow for much movement."
I hear the sound...
Never noticed that. Heh.
Pbbhhhbhhbhbthhhthbthbthbtt
This makes me so fucking sad and angry.
IT what you did there.
Misty mountain top.
I hate this repost... so much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʇsodǝɹ
How you think you look like better watch out for Dr. Cox.
Oh no, he probably said Candlejack and n
Repost-tastic!
alone or in pairs,
She could net me and turn me into tasty sandwhich material any day.
@MoeMoe "Father, you smoke?"
Only sometimes?
Anyone else notice how the rescue pics have a different grate and there is no car parked near it anymore?
Honey badger don't care.
@play3rtwo No no, that is far too easy.
Quickly! Harvest the venom!
@xBULZEEBx I have a beard. Not true.
+1 for Buttersafe theft.
This made me snort pretty loudly into my phone at work. Thanks imgur.
Is it Inception Thursday or something? I am loving this.
But the range and depth of sound coming out of a 2mm speaker just sounds so good!
My decision to purchase this tape will hinge upon it's price.
Tubular
http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=2292
I can make snowflakes...
From Reddit: "It weighs about 400 pounds and the density of the bottles doesn't allow for much movement."
I hear the sound...
Never noticed that. Heh.
Pbbhhhbhhbhbthhhthbthbthbtt
This makes me so fucking sad and angry.
IT what you did there.
Misty mountain top.
I hate this repost... so much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʇsodǝɹ
How you think you look like better watch out for Dr. Cox.
Oh no, he probably said Candlejack and n
Repost-tastic!
alone or in pairs,
She could net me and turn me into tasty sandwhich material any day.
@MoeMoe "Father, you smoke?"
Only sometimes?
Anyone else notice how the rescue pics have a different grate and there is no car parked near it anymore?
Honey badger don't care.
@play3rtwo No no, that is far too easy.
Quickly! Harvest the venom!
@xBULZEEBx I have a beard. Not true.
+1 for Buttersafe theft.
This made me snort pretty loudly into my phone at work. Thanks imgur.
Is it Inception Thursday or something? I am loving this.
But the range and depth of sound coming out of a 2mm speaker just sounds so good!
My decision to purchase this tape will hinge upon it's price.