daschmit

2560 pts ยท August 30, 2014


I have many interests and am very eclectic about my hobbies. I have a BFA in art ed. but am just short of minors in art history, chemistry, and mathematics. My first job I worked for a geologist doing final drafting for geo maps and cross-sections. I also spent 5 years working for Castle of Chaos Haunted House as head makeup artist but helped with construction, acting, set design, and security. I'm currently an art teacher & my husband & I own/run a nano-brewery. If I have free time I usually binge watching Netflix, play Secret World, crochet/knit, or/& snuggle with my two Cocatiels.

The Void (2016) a great Lovecraft inspired horror thriller mystery movie. Lots of great twists and turns.

2 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

2 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

A phone is used as a communication device over extended distances or to locate another phone lost in close proximity.

3 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

For full sun you could do creeping thyme instead. It's similar to clover but doesn't fix nitrogen in the soil. Another benefit is it doesn't need much water once it's established.

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I have been there and can relate.l What I recommend is do what you need to and don't feel guilty. If you want to keep teaching though, try finding a state that offers loan forgiveness programs or switch payments to income based percentage rate- takes longer to pay off but makes monthly expenses more doable. Definitely look into relocating. There is starting to be much more competitive pay and benefits because at least some states are finally seeing the start of a massive teacher shortage.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It's rare, but not impossible. The Salt lake City tornado of '99 started in the valley and ended up climbing about 1000 vertical ft over about 3 miles, up the side of the mountain. My house was in the middle of the path with my friends and me inside.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The Last of Us

3 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0

It's a mitochondria, the power house of a cell

3 years ago | Likes 25 Dislikes 0

This and Chad Vader.

3 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

As much as I love the original, Johny Cash's cover just hits a different way. A rare time the cover elevates to original material.

3 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 1

Could potentially replace at least some if not all glass in windows for homes- wood is much better at insulating than glass.

4 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Still going strong

4 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

For US people: 1 liter is about 1/4 of a gallon so they're paying about $6.40/gal.

4 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I admit I've fallen off the last few weeks. As a teacher it's been rough but since the beginning truly appreciate all the work you have done

4 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

For a minute I was thinking the increased effect would be death. Lol

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I thought the increased effect was going to be death for a minute. Lol

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It's underglaze- not watercolor. It's designed to be fired in a kiln. They look watery till they are fired.

5 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

Only problem is it's being out those of us staying in and will have to start walking away too.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Next thing to come are teacher and substitute shortages- between burnout, retires, and teachers getting sick, it's already an issue

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Just talked to my friend who works at UofU hospital, it and primary children's hospital are both reaching icu capacity.

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Wish that was the case with teaching

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Definitely! I've been following since at least Jan 2020. If you would like help with graphics or editing just dm me, I'm happy to help!

5 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

0 deaths doesn't mean without complications. There are concerns it can trigger toxic shock syndrome in children a few wks after infection.

5 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 2

But what if all women are over the age of 60?

5 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Ditto

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Plot twist: the guy he hired was his son

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1