473 pts ยท May 29, 2014
What I don't understand with this version of the cover art is why Harry looks like 12 year old girl in all of them...
That would be bollocks to you.
If you're in the UK try Bravissimo, some of their ranges go up to K.
Calling at Upper Dicker, Lower Dicker and Netherthong.
I remember a couple of these from gcse history.
So majestic...
Was it me? I have a black cat named Bagheera.
Your kitty has good taste in books.
The best thing about James Blunt is how willing he is to take the piss out of himself.
That went exactly as I expected it to.
So... what are we diagnosing exactly?
That would be a sausage roll.
As someone who lives in a country that drives on the the left, it took me way too long to figure out what this is saying.
Sorry to hear OP, hope you find him a good home soon
I see no possible way this could go badly.
That's exactly how I write mine....
This is so awesome I wish I were tiny enough to live in it. Please update us with fish!
Don't you tell me cranberry is 'inconclusive' for UTIs. That shit is like a fire extinguisher for the inferno in your bladder.
What I don't understand with this version of the cover art is why Harry looks like 12 year old girl in all of them...
That would be bollocks to you.
If you're in the UK try Bravissimo, some of their ranges go up to K.
Calling at Upper Dicker, Lower Dicker and Netherthong.
I remember a couple of these from gcse history.
So majestic...
Was it me? I have a black cat named Bagheera.
Your kitty has good taste in books.
The best thing about James Blunt is how willing he is to take the piss out of himself.
That went exactly as I expected it to.
So... what are we diagnosing exactly?
That would be a sausage roll.
As someone who lives in a country that drives on the the left, it took me way too long to figure out what this is saying.
Sorry to hear OP, hope you find him a good home soon
I see no possible way this could go badly.
That's exactly how I write mine....
This is so awesome I wish I were tiny enough to live in it. Please update us with fish!
Don't you tell me cranberry is 'inconclusive' for UTIs. That shit is like a fire extinguisher for the inferno in your bladder.