396 pts · July 1, 2017
Black cats are the best. They chase away your bad luck
Lots of assholes go to Star$$$&. No one patted or gave him a treat. Total douches
I want to see Space Balls : The search for more money
I call shenanigans
How dare you call them assholes you monster.
The monument valley one is actually the Utah side of monument valley.
Must be hungry poor little guy ?
I will make sure to put one of those on your grave asshole.
Stop buying the crap they make. Should help
More fake news
You guys are true heroes. No cape necessary
And I see an idiot
What a sweetie.
How long did they last? Moronic idea.
Cute kitty but you should neuter your cat.
San Francisco used to be a great city. Liberal BS politics turned it to shit.
What a cute kitty. Sorry for loss. She is chasing mice in Valhalla
Benny Hill was a master. Unfortunately this sort of comedy is a thing of the past. Stupid people
Always thought they plant a seed and water the thing ?
I would build that around congress
I don’t get it
Looks staged to me. Some people would do anything for attention
What a cute Kitty please show us the rest
What a cruel bitch. Feed the kitty
That argument is moronic. I was taught the difference between right and wrong. That is why I don’t kill or rape.
Now that is a gorgeous kitty
That is a fine looking cat. Congratulations to have been adopted
Sweet kitty. He is chasing butterflies at Valhalla.
The UN is not that cuddly or effective.
Black cats are the best. They chase away your bad luck
Lots of assholes go to Star$$$&. No one patted or gave him a treat. Total douches
I want to see Space Balls : The search for more money
I call shenanigans
How dare you call them assholes you monster.
The monument valley one is actually the Utah side of monument valley.
Must be hungry poor little guy ?
I will make sure to put one of those on your grave asshole.
Stop buying the crap they make. Should help
More fake news
You guys are true heroes. No cape necessary
And I see an idiot
What a sweetie.
How long did they last? Moronic idea.
Cute kitty but you should neuter your cat.
San Francisco used to be a great city. Liberal BS politics turned it to shit.
What a cute kitty. Sorry for loss. She is chasing mice in Valhalla
Benny Hill was a master. Unfortunately this sort of comedy is a thing of the past. Stupid people
Always thought they plant a seed and water the thing ?
I would build that around congress
I don’t get it
Looks staged to me. Some people would do anything for attention
What a cute Kitty please show us the rest
What a cruel bitch. Feed the kitty
That argument is moronic. I was taught the difference between right and wrong. That is why I don’t kill or rape.
Now that is a gorgeous kitty
That is a fine looking cat. Congratulations to have been adopted
Sweet kitty. He is chasing butterflies at Valhalla.
The UN is not that cuddly or effective.