4834 pts ยท October 20, 2014
Australia. Bethesda all the things. Swords are pretty neat. All dogs are puppies. Send this to usersub and revel in the weird tiny meaningless connection we now have. ????
Not my chair not my problem
But like also abductions are happening less now which is pretty neat
*they have attempted to hump humans.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm such a terrible person I'm already sitting beneath that Apple with my mouth open, just kill me
Things to thensves can't grow and will suck being around later down the track
If she isn't cheating she's not admitting that she's lonely and just wants someone around to give her attention. People who don't admit....
WE STILL DONT KNOW HOW HE DID IT
Like yes... but also our old dog who couldn't even jump onto the chairs managed to get on the table once somehow and eat two chilli burritos
Both is good. We can acknowledge both.
Brovine
Must suck to be a zombie and then have your mouth ripped out I tell ya what
She is beautiful!!!
No but every guy I've dated has been happy to eat them, so no waste!
This ignored basil with mozzarella and I am offended
There are a few kids phones and wearables now that essentially allow kids to call their parents/police too!
Why is everyone bagging out Anna Nicole Smith? Are we pretending that her groom's true love was just him wanting to bang before he died?
Rug so you don't slip and ya feet don't get cold. Plush is a bold choice though
Well ya but people be downing cranberry gravy every Thanksgiving (sweet/acidic + fat)?
I love when grandparents (youthful) prank each other :)
I would cut off my arm for a night with Chris Parnell, sue me.
Is uhhh he single?
I like mine raw but soaked in water for an hour or so beforehand! Support for onion love!
I found superman
I will say though that handles can spontaneously fly off. Old houses with varying water pressure. Source: hit in face once
Mockery can get shit done. If fear of being locked gets people to vaccinate their kids I'm all for it
Anti-vaxxers could fix this by giving an actual shit about their kids.
I like it when the shark does the thing
Welcome to being a girl. It sucks, but eventually a few guys will stick by you and be great friends. :)
Not my chair not my problem
But like also abductions are happening less now which is pretty neat
*they have attempted to hump humans.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm such a terrible person I'm already sitting beneath that Apple with my mouth open, just kill me
Things to thensves can't grow and will suck being around later down the track
If she isn't cheating she's not admitting that she's lonely and just wants someone around to give her attention. People who don't admit....
WE STILL DONT KNOW HOW HE DID IT
Like yes... but also our old dog who couldn't even jump onto the chairs managed to get on the table once somehow and eat two chilli burritos
Both is good. We can acknowledge both.
Brovine
Must suck to be a zombie and then have your mouth ripped out I tell ya what
She is beautiful!!!
No but every guy I've dated has been happy to eat them, so no waste!
This ignored basil with mozzarella and I am offended
There are a few kids phones and wearables now that essentially allow kids to call their parents/police too!
Why is everyone bagging out Anna Nicole Smith? Are we pretending that her groom's true love was just him wanting to bang before he died?
Rug so you don't slip and ya feet don't get cold. Plush is a bold choice though
Well ya but people be downing cranberry gravy every Thanksgiving (sweet/acidic + fat)?
I love when grandparents (youthful) prank each other :)
I would cut off my arm for a night with Chris Parnell, sue me.
Is uhhh he single?
I like mine raw but soaked in water for an hour or so beforehand! Support for onion love!
I found superman
I will say though that handles can spontaneously fly off. Old houses with varying water pressure. Source: hit in face once
Mockery can get shit done. If fear of being locked gets people to vaccinate their kids I'm all for it
Anti-vaxxers could fix this by giving an actual shit about their kids.
I like it when the shark does the thing
Welcome to being a girl. It sucks, but eventually a few guys will stick by you and be great friends. :)