1883 pts ยท February 25, 2013
How did they acquire Anakins saber if it was lost when he cut off lukes hand in cloud city? Also kenobi was lost during the battle with maul
I feel as if everything died in halo 3. Like the custom games and such. I haven't had fun in custom games since. Not in reach or 4..
That's pretty gay.
It's okay guys! Its just the National Guard.
Where the fuck was this during my entire 10 month cruise?!!?
Blue US Navy Camouflage NWU Sierra-117?
You bastard... Just got off a 10 month deployment and you're already making me buy things I don't need.. I WANT IT....
They can shoot down our planes..... But they can't shoot down our FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY! *Fades into the most American background ever*
You fell into the trap.
Nice! They let you see the kill cam!
They are Pro-Taliban that's why. Think, he ripped the American flag out of his hands. Sounds like a terrorist to me.
Fucking noob
Caucasian is the correct word.
Rise of the Planet of the Grass.
But navy still has the upper hand on launching/receiving jets from the middle of the ocean. Receive, reload, launch, repeat
LOL circumcision makes me not horny... LOL
Putting your baby in the front seat? Now thats a paddlin'...
I only went through 13.7% of this gif.
Navy Ordie boner.......
Shut up kid, you don't even know what you're talking about. You're too young to understand polotics and tax exsumptions and other stuff.
What about full metal panic?
Obama is messing up my tax exsumptions!
His nipples are so small.....
GAY GUYS MOTHERFUCKER
I am the Ice Berg the Titanic deserves.
THE DRAFT IS A LIE! None of my friends got fined. Nor even know of this draft.
WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY!!! WTF
Now how do we all know you're not midgets playing with a fake banana smaller than you in a world where everything is normal sized?
NO SHUT UP! NO MORE OF THAT......
The funny part is that nun-chucks won't harm anyone but yourself. politicians dont even know...
How did they acquire Anakins saber if it was lost when he cut off lukes hand in cloud city? Also kenobi was lost during the battle with maul
I feel as if everything died in halo 3. Like the custom games and such. I haven't had fun in custom games since. Not in reach or 4..
That's pretty gay.
It's okay guys! Its just the National Guard.
Where the fuck was this during my entire 10 month cruise?!!?
Blue US Navy Camouflage NWU Sierra-117?
You bastard... Just got off a 10 month deployment and you're already making me buy things I don't need.. I WANT IT....
They can shoot down our planes..... But they can't shoot down our FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY! *Fades into the most American background ever*
You fell into the trap.
Nice! They let you see the kill cam!
They are Pro-Taliban that's why. Think, he ripped the American flag out of his hands. Sounds like a terrorist to me.
Fucking noob
Caucasian is the correct word.
Rise of the Planet of the Grass.
But navy still has the upper hand on launching/receiving jets from the middle of the ocean. Receive, reload, launch, repeat
LOL circumcision makes me not horny... LOL
Putting your baby in the front seat? Now thats a paddlin'...
I only went through 13.7% of this gif.
Navy Ordie boner.......
Shut up kid, you don't even know what you're talking about. You're too young to understand polotics and tax exsumptions and other stuff.
What about full metal panic?
Obama is messing up my tax exsumptions!
His nipples are so small.....
GAY GUYS MOTHERFUCKER
I am the Ice Berg the Titanic deserves.
THE DRAFT IS A LIE! None of my friends got fined. Nor even know of this draft.
WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY!!! WTF
Now how do we all know you're not midgets playing with a fake banana smaller than you in a world where everything is normal sized?
NO SHUT UP! NO MORE OF THAT......
The funny part is that nun-chucks won't harm anyone but yourself. politicians dont even know...