102 pts ยท January 28, 2016
Nope-aroos are fucking ripped
T
H
C
U
E
Awwwwww #6
:(
Rayo?
As a type 1 I am so fucking glad
I counted 24. Liar.
They see me rollin, they be hatin
Blade
If I had a dollar for every pixel in this picture I'd have a cent
A tip is touching the tip of America
Wat
BADAGABEN
Your panda sure does like swimming
Spider-pig
FUCK
Please tell me it's name is snowflake
Thought it was a hamster at first
KARP
:,(
*n*
I see you Lassann
K
Bitchez at the club be Liek
If I favorite it does one die?
Nope-aroos are fucking ripped
T
H
T
C
U
E
Awwwwww #6
:(
Rayo?
As a type 1 I am so fucking glad
I counted 24. Liar.
They see me rollin, they be hatin
Blade
If I had a dollar for every pixel in this picture I'd have a cent
A tip is touching the tip of America
Wat
BADAGABEN
Your panda sure does like swimming
Spider-pig
FUCK
Please tell me it's name is snowflake
Thought it was a hamster at first
KARP
:,(
*n*
I see you Lassann
K
Bitchez at the club be Liek
If I favorite it does one die?