9519 pts · May 14, 2014
No! Don't tell me what to do...
One skeleton? Closet??? Start thinking warehouses full.
You are right. Just walk. They will go arround you. It sounds dumb, but it works. Make sure they see you and know your intentions. Koekebakker.. sorry.
I know. But every time you paint you get better at it. Its a lifetime of learning by doing. Use a lighter/ smoother canvas. Use good quality paint and brushes and other materials.
Haha. That's true. He is a piece of shit.
Just say it. Negerzoen. Negrokiss.
Nice photo. Im like 12.5 cakeday's here. Do you remember the 4chan and 9gag "war"? Have a nice cakeday. Here is a screenshot i accidentally took.
You might like this as well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTB4gLzsgo
Nice.
Richy Parenty.
Nice. This made me smile.
Be strong and try not to blame yourself too much. It is not your fault, it is nobodies fault. Love from The Netherlands. Your "limitations" can and will become your superpowers.
Just walking outside is good for everybody. Being indoors does not give you enough daylight. I worked in dark theaters for most of my life. It gave me depressions on top of my ADHD and PTSS. I used my sigaret breaks to ingest some daylight. There is no need to talk to people, just a friendly "Hi" will do. Be nice to yourself.
But!? But, i am naked.
I forgot them yesterday and i could not feel my fingers for the whole day. Hernia. 5th and 6th.
Nice. Did you made the frets yourself? I would like to know more?
Keep it up. There are lots of us.
Thanks. This is the better side of Imgur. It’s hard but doable
Nasty. How do you know it is been poisoned? And who did it?
I have been told the 3th week is the hardest and than its up to your own willpower. I felt back in week 4. Dont feel bad and keep working on it. Take care. You got this.
I have been thinking the same thing about the nutritional value of alcoholic drinks. I think its the sugar and the liver has to adjust to the new diet after no more alcohol intake. Drink lots of water to get rid of residual “poisons”. Vitamin B2 deficits. Keep it up.
He is on to us!!! To lift the curse; Reverse the “Spell” 3x and don’t forget to regurgitate and reanimate the 13 frogs (Newt’s) you swallowed, mostly for fun but also because it was somewhat needed for the “Spell” to work. As long as he touches a wooden table, we are powerless.
#1 Nice.
#1 the small one is a spearhead, the large one is to cut and scrape animal skins.
What do you mean by “keep clean”? I don’t understand.
The XM Break is also used as camera platform. See link in other comment. There is also a XM camera car with double back wheels. That must say a lot about the suspension. I own a XM ct Turbo ‘96. And a Xantia 2.1 Break. The suspension makes driving feel like floating.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZuTVu78zV0qmdC0s_G7K-8eQNoXcpZJAzZA&usqp=CAU
"What if" suggest that you just want some comforting words to get in terms with your disability. Go see a doctor! Most likely causes are: Stress, Anxiety, Unhappiness, Hormonal instabilities, Unresolved issues, or you are just a lazy fuck. But i understand the problems you have to face when you are going to see a specialist in your "United" states of freedom. I am sorry, but i wish i could sleep. I am a bit jealous. Love from the Netherlands.
I hate it when people got a good night rest in a safe place and then tell me to go to work in the morning. I just finished my shift, bitch, now it is your turn to keep me safe and feed me and caress me. Sometimes It is scary at night, but you were sound asleep and felt protected. So i did my job well. We are the first to go out and detect the dangers.
I dont think its funny and i dont think its a joke. At least i didnt think for a few seconds. Thank you.
One skeleton? Closet??? Start thinking warehouses full.
You are right. Just walk. They will go arround you. It sounds dumb, but it works. Make sure they see you and know your intentions. Koekebakker.. sorry.
I know. But every time you paint you get better at it. Its a lifetime of learning by doing. Use a lighter/ smoother canvas. Use good quality paint and brushes and other materials.
Haha. That's true. He is a piece of shit.
Just say it. Negerzoen. Negrokiss.
Nice photo. Im like 12.5 cakeday's here. Do you remember the 4chan and 9gag "war"? Have a nice cakeday. Here is a screenshot i accidentally took.
You might like this as well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTB4gLzsgo
Nice.
Richy Parenty.
Nice. This made me smile.
Be strong and try not to blame yourself too much. It is not your fault, it is nobodies fault. Love from The Netherlands. Your "limitations" can and will become your superpowers.
Just walking outside is good for everybody. Being indoors does not give you enough daylight. I worked in dark theaters for most of my life. It gave me depressions on top of my ADHD and PTSS. I used my sigaret breaks to ingest some daylight. There is no need to talk to people, just a friendly "Hi" will do. Be nice to yourself.
But!? But, i am naked.
I forgot them yesterday and i could not feel my fingers for the whole day. Hernia. 5th and 6th.
Nice. Did you made the frets yourself? I would like to know more?
Keep it up. There are lots of us.
Thanks. This is the better side of Imgur. It’s hard but doable
Nasty. How do you know it is been poisoned? And who did it?
I have been told the 3th week is the hardest and than its up to your own willpower. I felt back in week 4. Dont feel bad and keep working on it. Take care. You got this.
I have been thinking the same thing about the nutritional value of alcoholic drinks. I think its the sugar and the liver has to adjust to the new diet after no more alcohol intake. Drink lots of water to get rid of residual “poisons”. Vitamin B2 deficits. Keep it up.
He is on to us!!! To lift the curse; Reverse the “Spell” 3x and don’t forget to regurgitate and reanimate the 13 frogs (Newt’s) you swallowed, mostly for fun but also because it was somewhat needed for the “Spell” to work. As long as he touches a wooden table, we are powerless.
#1 Nice.
#1 the small one is a spearhead, the large one is to cut and scrape animal skins.
What do you mean by “keep clean”? I don’t understand.
The XM Break is also used as camera platform. See link in other comment. There is also a XM camera car with double back wheels. That must say a lot about the suspension. I own a XM ct Turbo ‘96. And a Xantia 2.1 Break. The suspension makes driving feel like floating.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZuTVu78zV0qmdC0s_G7K-8eQNoXcpZJAzZA&usqp=CAU
"What if" suggest that you just want some comforting words to get in terms with your disability. Go see a doctor! Most likely causes are: Stress, Anxiety, Unhappiness, Hormonal instabilities, Unresolved issues, or you are just a lazy fuck. But i understand the problems you have to face when you are going to see a specialist in your "United" states of freedom. I am sorry, but i wish i could sleep. I am a bit jealous. Love from the Netherlands.
I hate it when people got a good night rest in a safe place and then tell me to go to work in the morning. I just finished my shift, bitch, now it is your turn to keep me safe and feed me and caress me. Sometimes It is scary at night, but you were sound asleep and felt protected. So i did my job well. We are the first to go out and detect the dangers.
I dont think its funny and i dont think its a joke. At least i didnt think for a few seconds. Thank you.