76010 pts ยท July 20, 2014
Just a normal guy, likes what he likes. Hope you get some enjoyment of what I post...
Still a total smokeshow. Goddamn.
That is a cool redesign. Is that from the Netflix She-Ra series, or the He-Man series by Kevin Smith?
Why was a paragraph blurred in the second/third (pic 12) one? Does anyone know what it said?
No. I was mobile and could find the private button.
Congrats to both of you! May have many happy years together!
Thank you!
Isn't that the hotel from John Wick?
Wait, seriously? That's Shapiro?! Holy fuck, what a douche.
Who is that in #3, in the blue shirt?
Who is this, and where can I find the original video?
Oh, I love this! Where's it from?
My grandpa used to do this too!
Now that is one magnificent looking mofo.
Thanks!
No biggie. It happens.
where is the character from?
DC Animated Movie Universe. DCAU stands for everything from Batman TAS to Justice League Unlimited.
Took a quck look at my epic account... with all the free games, I have 260 on there! Damn, I have more digital games that I ever did physical games!
I have 56! And I've only had a Steam account for a decade! How the hell do you guys have that fucking many?!
#6 Weird War Tales? God I loved that series, from the original to the various oneshots/minis.
... You can walk miles? I can walk... feet.
Eh, I could see it both as her being trans or just being more of a strong trans rights supporter, but either way, it's a cool lil thing.
Where is that one located?
#23 was fucking awesome? Is there more to it? Anyone got a link?
It was a long walk home, let me tell you... 342 miles is a bitch to make, when you're only 8 years old...
Oh, very funny. Please, I flew. My parents loaded my fat butt in a catapult, had a team of oxen pull the harness back, then the local blacksmith cut the line with one of his swords. I flew for a while, came down, hit the water, and then skipped across the Pacific like a rock until I hit the shores of Hawaii. The best way to travel.
Beg pardon?
Where is #6 from?
How the hell did you get a picture of me on my Hawaiian vacation in 1987, OP?! I'm shocked! ... But damn, I looked good for only being 8.
Still a total smokeshow. Goddamn.
That is a cool redesign. Is that from the Netflix She-Ra series, or the He-Man series by Kevin Smith?
Why was a paragraph blurred in the second/third (pic 12) one? Does anyone know what it said?
No. I was mobile and could find the private button.
Congrats to both of you! May have many happy years together!
Thank you!
Isn't that the hotel from John Wick?
Wait, seriously? That's Shapiro?! Holy fuck, what a douche.
Who is that in #3, in the blue shirt?
Who is this, and where can I find the original video?
Oh, I love this! Where's it from?
My grandpa used to do this too!
Now that is one magnificent looking mofo.
Thanks!
No biggie. It happens.
where is the character from?
DC Animated Movie Universe. DCAU stands for everything from Batman TAS to Justice League Unlimited.
Took a quck look at my epic account... with all the free games, I have 260 on there! Damn, I have more digital games that I ever did physical games!
I have 56! And I've only had a Steam account for a decade! How the hell do you guys have that fucking many?!
#6 Weird War Tales? God I loved that series, from the original to the various oneshots/minis.
... You can walk miles? I can walk... feet.
Eh, I could see it both as her being trans or just being more of a strong trans rights supporter, but either way, it's a cool lil thing.
Where is that one located?
#23 was fucking awesome? Is there more to it? Anyone got a link?
It was a long walk home, let me tell you... 342 miles is a bitch to make, when you're only 8 years old...
Oh, very funny. Please, I flew. My parents loaded my fat butt in a catapult, had a team of oxen pull the harness back, then the local blacksmith cut the line with one of his swords. I flew for a while, came down, hit the water, and then skipped across the Pacific like a rock until I hit the shores of Hawaii. The best way to travel.
Beg pardon?
Thanks!
Where is #6 from?
How the hell did you get a picture of me on my Hawaiian vacation in 1987, OP?! I'm shocked! ... But damn, I looked good for only being 8.