81422 pts ยท December 6, 2012
Words and stuff. I like to do things and stuff and stuffing things.
Good thing that it's not the definition of insanity.
See you next year.
I have it. /a/R0VMEWl
How does the last one work if your mom is dead?
Why? Would you be heartbroken?
Hell yeah
Nope, bring your pit inside.
I moved to Tampa from Houston Friday. Accurate.
That first one got me good.
You mean artistic?
Too late =/
"Attack"
In the 10 hours I'm at work each day I only work for 10 hours at most. The rest of the time I'm being a productive member of the team.
I love how imgur speculated so hard on an obviously fake video.
triggered
Or use stronger zip ties.
Fuck yeah, Hail Satan.
Doesnt look like it.
Just one =/
shit, I'm in conroe for work right now, could totes use a horse.
Yours is garbage.
Have a penis.
Ah yes, the pace car gold mine.
Your description ruins any credibility you may have had.
Money come in, money go out, work to make more money, more money come in, more money go out. You're welcome.
Pay your bills and stop being cunty.
That kitten was still attached to the nipple
Why? It's not like you cant find out the prison address or his inmate # on the internet or anything...
Good thing that it's not the definition of insanity.
See you next year.
I have it. /a/R0VMEWl
How does the last one work if your mom is dead?
Why? Would you be heartbroken?
Hell yeah
Nope, bring your pit inside.
I moved to Tampa from Houston Friday. Accurate.
That first one got me good.
You mean artistic?
Too late =/
"Attack"
In the 10 hours I'm at work each day I only work for 10 hours at most. The rest of the time I'm being a productive member of the team.
I love how imgur speculated so hard on an obviously fake video.
triggered
Or use stronger zip ties.
Fuck yeah, Hail Satan.
Doesnt look like it.
Just one =/
shit, I'm in conroe for work right now, could totes use a horse.
Yours is garbage.
Have a penis.
Ah yes, the pace car gold mine.
Your description ruins any credibility you may have had.
Money come in, money go out, work to make more money, more money come in, more money go out. You're welcome.
Pay your bills and stop being cunty.
That kitten was still attached to the nipple
Why? It's not like you cant find out the prison address or his inmate # on the internet or anything...