1727 pts · June 27, 2013
Aaah thank you ! I was trying to figure out if it was non-sense or if I missed something important.
The advice of the day from Captain Obvious!
The farseer trilogy : the best series I've ever read in my (short) life.
I found it funny :)
But you probably won't watch it.
Happy cakeday imgur, I love you!
I thought I was just weird by feeling unconfortable before holes.
Fuck you... I AM arachnophobic and trypophobic.
PART OF THE CREW, PART OF THE SHIP
Well, you guessed wrong buddy ! Lucien is no more than 2 months and a half old, he's still fucking cute.
http://imgur.com/4EODP2x
TLDR
wow
Ah! Well then... How you doin' ?
Now your username is irrelevant... Nice eye-patch btw !
what the fuck am i watching ?
Well, that escalated quickly.
On a scale from Michael Bay to your mom, how bigger do you want it ?
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-29112-Bryan-Cranston-speechless-gif-N4t3.gif
You have met Kvothe's father ?!
Me-vert, you-vert, Javert Nation ?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm so crown crown !
2fabulous4u
As à future historian, true story.
Je suis Charlie
I was looking for this !
Aaah thank you ! I was trying to figure out if it was non-sense or if I missed something important.
The advice of the day from Captain Obvious!
The farseer trilogy : the best series I've ever read in my (short) life.
I found it funny :)
But you probably won't watch it.
Happy cakeday imgur, I love you!
I thought I was just weird by feeling unconfortable before holes.
Fuck you... I AM arachnophobic and trypophobic.
PART OF THE CREW, PART OF THE SHIP
Well, you guessed wrong buddy ! Lucien is no more than 2 months and a half old, he's still fucking cute.
http://imgur.com/4EODP2x
TLDR
wow
Ah! Well then... How you doin' ?
Now your username is irrelevant... Nice eye-patch btw !
what the fuck am i watching ?
Well, that escalated quickly.
On a scale from Michael Bay to your mom, how bigger do you want it ?
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-29112-Bryan-Cranston-speechless-gif-N4t3.gif
You have met Kvothe's father ?!
Me-vert, you-vert, Javert Nation ?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm so crown crown !
2fabulous4u
As à future historian, true story.
Je suis Charlie
I was looking for this !