1626 pts · June 7, 2013
Despite what my mom says im not special. Message me your deepest fears
Im a bird
Nope
This is funny, stokk is pole in Norwegian.
As an archeologist, Im looking forward to finding this.
You know, in Norway Its normal to have a portrait of the king on the toilet at the cabin.
I got a cramp just by looking at this
If you marry your best friend dosent that just leave you in the friendzone for the rest of your life? You should Get a girlfriend instead.
Pretty sure it is
Det må jo være det. Ser veldig sånn ut
I am. You can Ask me anything
Hand cock
Jeg bor i Trondheim!
Reminds me of the dick pic i got last night
I think so to. Go Norwegians
You forgot me
I love them!! And im a Norwegian girl, looking just like sister norway.
Mine let you check out people. If you sign up for a "i want to help" sheat refugees kan check you out and have a language lesson with you.
Hehe! Yes!
In norway we have a saying that is "more too gran, more too love". So im pretty loveable
Ill try my best too get it up. ;)
Im a fat girl, you can jam me any time.
I had 8 beers and one bottle of 20% booze then i smoked 3 joints. I was a mess
Næ, i was just really drunk too
If thats what a loser looks like, i want too be a loser.
My first time was alone with a buddy of mine, but i was convinced there were 3 more people there and he was Trying to Get me in to an orgie.
As a soon to be archeologist, i like this idea
She pertty much gives actors their own autograph
This looks like a blackhead being popped. And Yes i use too much time on the wrong side of YouTube.
Blizzard? In norway we call it weekend
Id marry him
Im a bird
Nope
This is funny, stokk is pole in Norwegian.
As an archeologist, Im looking forward to finding this.
You know, in Norway Its normal to have a portrait of the king on the toilet at the cabin.
I got a cramp just by looking at this
If you marry your best friend dosent that just leave you in the friendzone for the rest of your life? You should Get a girlfriend instead.
Pretty sure it is
Det må jo være det. Ser veldig sånn ut
I am. You can Ask me anything
Hand cock
Jeg bor i Trondheim!
Reminds me of the dick pic i got last night
I think so to. Go Norwegians
You forgot me
I love them!! And im a Norwegian girl, looking just like sister norway.
Mine let you check out people. If you sign up for a "i want to help" sheat refugees kan check you out and have a language lesson with you.
Hehe! Yes!
In norway we have a saying that is "more too gran, more too love". So im pretty loveable
Ill try my best too get it up. ;)
Im a fat girl, you can jam me any time.
I had 8 beers and one bottle of 20% booze then i smoked 3 joints. I was a mess
Næ, i was just really drunk too
If thats what a loser looks like, i want too be a loser.
My first time was alone with a buddy of mine, but i was convinced there were 3 more people there and he was Trying to Get me in to an orgie.
As a soon to be archeologist, i like this idea
She pertty much gives actors their own autograph
This looks like a blackhead being popped. And Yes i use too much time on the wrong side of YouTube.
Blizzard? In norway we call it weekend
Id marry him