158 pts ยท March 14, 2016
LETS PRAY. THANK GOD FOR BOOTY.
I wanna thank jared
A relationship hangs in the balance !! Hope theyre not Instagram confessionals !!!
Theyre also psychologist #
esto es despicable !!!
Not anymore
I love it ; every single one of those
I say fuck em; Share this with all the world
Praise for Jesus !
Its gotta end somewhere ; pfft
Can only be Middle school; none the less radical.
Bery nice:
Yes ; actually.
You vowed to use your powers for good !!!
You my friend are the excemption; Godspeed
Keyword ; Mostly
I now understand what a chiseled chin can do
Why im worried about taking a trip to the toilet ???
Just made a million
White retriever.
Damn stoners
Well, now that you put it like this
How much for one of these cakes
Good grief ;
Bitch be cool
, let me go back indoors;
Noo # she can suck it
Golden :
You pig !!
All that for what #
But yea, Thanks .
I wanna thank jared
A relationship hangs in the balance !! Hope theyre not Instagram confessionals !!!
Theyre also psychologist #
esto es despicable !!!
Not anymore
I love it ; every single one of those
I say fuck em; Share this with all the world
Praise for Jesus !
Its gotta end somewhere ; pfft
Can only be Middle school; none the less radical.
Bery nice:
Yes ; actually.
You vowed to use your powers for good !!!
You my friend are the excemption; Godspeed
Keyword ; Mostly
I now understand what a chiseled chin can do
Why im worried about taking a trip to the toilet ???
Just made a million
White retriever.
Damn stoners
Well, now that you put it like this
How much for one of these cakes
Good grief ;
Bitch be cool
, let me go back indoors;
Noo # she can suck it
Golden :
You pig !!
All that for what #
But yea, Thanks .