3916 pts ยท February 18, 2012
This speaks to me.
It's not much of a stretch...
Noone told the songwriter it was for a comedy, he poured his heart and sould into what he thought was going to be a classic western
Too little, too late. The Voat Goats are taking over
It dehumanized itself
Sir artwork on Tumblr. He's my favorite. http://sirartwork.tumblr.com/ Hes also the beautiful bastard who writes the New Years at the gym
You get it. I like you.
No, you shut up
Exactly. This lack of impulse control and delayed gratification probably make them shit partners in a relationship
Not to mention a fit lifestyle speaks volumes for someones personality
I note some anal agony
And some people fuck pigs, hey man it's all the dame
http://truestorieswithgill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/20130915-190532.jpg Don't be a waste of flesh
Thats right, just embrace the mediocrity. Fuck actually doing something, thats HARD andtakes EFFORT. No, let you body and health go to shit.
No such thing as a targeted fat burn, suck it up and work out, or embrace your mediocrity. The choice is yours
Then do something about it
THAT DESERVED A GODDAM SEQUEL, OR AT LEAST FINISH WRITING THE MOTHER FUCKING BOOKS JESUS CHRIST, THAT SHIT WAS GOLD AND YOU PISSED IT AWAY.
Can we all just stop posting pics of Clone Commandos? I thought I would eventually be able to let go, but this keeps reminding me of th game
Tip that fedora juuuuust a bit more
Might be something to do with me being an unashamed FPHer, or it could just be people don't like having their excuses taken away
6'6" master race, reporting
All around me are familiar faces, worn places, worn out places...
Holy shit thats gold
I do know what insulin does, and I figured it out before I ate my self into the beetus
Better than your fat ass I'd bet
Phrasing?
There's a lot more info out there, but at 140 characters I gotta keep short
Yea man, happy to help
Yes, most notably in Diabetes. This wouldn't cause weight gain though, malnourished=/=underfed.
Muh conditions. Honestly it was seeing this mentality everywhere that drove me to fat people hate
This speaks to me.
It's not much of a stretch...
Noone told the songwriter it was for a comedy, he poured his heart and sould into what he thought was going to be a classic western
Too little, too late. The Voat Goats are taking over
It dehumanized itself
Sir artwork on Tumblr. He's my favorite. http://sirartwork.tumblr.com/ Hes also the beautiful bastard who writes the New Years at the gym
You get it. I like you.
No, you shut up
Exactly. This lack of impulse control and delayed gratification probably make them shit partners in a relationship
Not to mention a fit lifestyle speaks volumes for someones personality
I note some anal agony
And some people fuck pigs, hey man it's all the dame
http://truestorieswithgill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/20130915-190532.jpg Don't be a waste of flesh
Thats right, just embrace the mediocrity. Fuck actually doing something, thats HARD andtakes EFFORT. No, let you body and health go to shit.
No such thing as a targeted fat burn, suck it up and work out, or embrace your mediocrity. The choice is yours
Then do something about it
THAT DESERVED A GODDAM SEQUEL, OR AT LEAST FINISH WRITING THE MOTHER FUCKING BOOKS JESUS CHRIST, THAT SHIT WAS GOLD AND YOU PISSED IT AWAY.
Can we all just stop posting pics of Clone Commandos? I thought I would eventually be able to let go, but this keeps reminding me of th game
Tip that fedora juuuuust a bit more
Might be something to do with me being an unashamed FPHer, or it could just be people don't like having their excuses taken away
6'6" master race, reporting
All around me are familiar faces, worn places, worn out places...
Holy shit thats gold
I do know what insulin does, and I figured it out before I ate my self into the beetus
Better than your fat ass I'd bet
Phrasing?
There's a lot more info out there, but at 140 characters I gotta keep short
Yea man, happy to help
Yes, most notably in Diabetes. This wouldn't cause weight gain though, malnourished=/=underfed.
Muh conditions. Honestly it was seeing this mentality everywhere that drove me to fat people hate