4424 pts ยท December 27, 2012
I like the funny.
SIKE!
OH, word? Inception guy is Bane? Neat.
I want to touch its eyes.
"No"
Sometimes when I'm really down, I give myself motivational advice in the voice of Jack Donaghy pretending to be Tracy Jordan's estranged dad
the airbrush is strong with this one.
Look at his little grey belly!
Just stand up dummy!
what does the P stand for?
hubba hubba
I've had this dream twice but with poop. I wake up frantic that I pooped the bed. Hasn't happened yet...
6 years and wedding doesn't change this reaction btw.
She looks uncomfortable smiling like Wednesday with her first smile in Adam's Family Values
I'm super drawn to 3 and 9. I would love 9 for wall art though. 3 has that sell-able t shirt factor since everyone loves a sloth.
I never turn down free food...maybe I should exercise more.
Chuck Norris' hands are very feminine, so is his boob.
Born and raised a Texan, moved to be with my now husband. I still miss it everyday.
Hope you find him. I recently lost & found a dog. Calling his name could scare him & dogs come out for food in early morning so check then.
How did he keep an avocado from going brown?!
Please help guys. I need to find my little man. He doesn't know the area and I'm scared for him.
My people, I have finally found you. We need a support group. No one I know watches my trash & I need to gossip about old ladies on the tv
I love ironic religious humor. Have an upward pointing green arrow.
That cat walk twirl is everything.
Bruh...this is amazing.
That was 90% gravity.
"This is my life now."
No one walks to work in Houston.
This is how you keep the muggers at bay.
THANK YOU! I struggle so much with this. You are the best!
SIKE!
OH, word? Inception guy is Bane? Neat.
I want to touch its eyes.
"No"
Sometimes when I'm really down, I give myself motivational advice in the voice of Jack Donaghy pretending to be Tracy Jordan's estranged dad
the airbrush is strong with this one.
Look at his little grey belly!
Just stand up dummy!
what does the P stand for?
hubba hubba
I've had this dream twice but with poop. I wake up frantic that I pooped the bed. Hasn't happened yet...
6 years and wedding doesn't change this reaction btw.
She looks uncomfortable smiling like Wednesday with her first smile in Adam's Family Values
I'm super drawn to 3 and 9. I would love 9 for wall art though. 3 has that sell-able t shirt factor since everyone loves a sloth.
I never turn down free food...maybe I should exercise more.
Chuck Norris' hands are very feminine, so is his boob.
Born and raised a Texan, moved to be with my now husband. I still miss it everyday.
Hope you find him. I recently lost & found a dog. Calling his name could scare him & dogs come out for food in early morning so check then.
How did he keep an avocado from going brown?!
Please help guys. I need to find my little man. He doesn't know the area and I'm scared for him.
My people, I have finally found you. We need a support group. No one I know watches my trash & I need to gossip about old ladies on the tv
I love ironic religious humor. Have an upward pointing green arrow.
That cat walk twirl is everything.
Bruh...this is amazing.
Bruh...this is amazing.
That was 90% gravity.
"This is my life now."
No one walks to work in Houston.
This is how you keep the muggers at bay.
THANK YOU! I struggle so much with this. You are the best!