1712 pts · November 2, 2011
Came here for this. Wasn‘t disappointed
#1 Remember Occupy Wall Street? We shouldn’t have stopped there
lmfao
What a douche
I am afraid you may be right. With stomache I have to confess there is only one party left who is genuinely in favour of working class.
longterm-contracts) if someone has to or wants to leave. We don't have hire and fire here.
German here: according to our laws, the employer and the employee are bound to a certain period (1 to 3 months, sometimes even 6 months in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_cat
I could name one on every continent. I get the impression, their number and their audacity is increasing.
He was not that bad. Compared to nowaday-ones.
THANK YOU
r/agedlikemilk
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161418/
My dumb friend doesn‘t know where this is from? I mean not the pulp fiction meme, the text etc.
Omg. I dreamt of this my whole childhood.
I don't think/believe that angels have human-resembling bodies.
Hail Capitalism
I get into the queue for the answer
This tape will self-destruct in ten seconds.
As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
Touching the ratsnake, then touching both eyes. Well, I know so many different kind of infections ...
Dammit. Who won?
I live in Mainz and work in Wiesbaden. Both cities hate each other. Not easy for me.
CGI
r/AsABlackMan
Holy shit, I didnt know that, this damned MF !
DO NOT FORGET: That's the guy who killed the man who killed Hitler.
„Illegal flashmobs“? It‘s called trading. Why is it illegal if we do it?
Oh man, we missed a lot here in Germany.
Came here for this. Wasn‘t disappointed
#1 Remember Occupy Wall Street? We shouldn’t have stopped there
lmfao
What a douche
I am afraid you may be right. With stomache I have to confess there is only one party left who is genuinely in favour of working class.
longterm-contracts) if someone has to or wants to leave. We don't have hire and fire here.
German here: according to our laws, the employer and the employee are bound to a certain period (1 to 3 months, sometimes even 6 months in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_cat
I could name one on every continent. I get the impression, their number and their audacity is increasing.
He was not that bad. Compared to nowaday-ones.
THANK YOU
r/agedlikemilk
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161418/
My dumb friend doesn‘t know where this is from? I mean not the pulp fiction meme, the text etc.
Omg. I dreamt of this my whole childhood.
I don't think/believe that angels have human-resembling bodies.
Hail Capitalism
I get into the queue for the answer
This tape will self-destruct in ten seconds.
As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
Touching the ratsnake, then touching both eyes. Well, I know so many different kind of infections ...
Dammit. Who won?
I live in Mainz and work in Wiesbaden. Both cities hate each other. Not easy for me.
CGI
r/AsABlackMan
Holy shit, I didnt know that, this damned MF !
DO NOT FORGET: That's the guy who killed the man who killed Hitler.
„Illegal flashmobs“? It‘s called trading. Why is it illegal if we do it?
Oh man, we missed a lot here in Germany.