3200 pts ยท March 30, 2013
If I told you in a comment to shut the fuck up and you made it all the way here to read this then I'd kindly ask you to go fuck your own face.
depends on what state you're in
don't tell me what to do
thank you
but he ain't right either
h-.....how.....how did you know?
well, mock you too. prick.
I was under the impression that it was a documentary. Can they be one in the same?
reminds me of my ex
Theses fuckers always seem to forget that hitler was knocking on their doorstep before we showed up
General Altimax RT43. I have a set on my car
...ladies
Mannn, your small ass dick would touch the bottom of a dry tub while you're layin on your stomach.
thanks, facebook.
she got a mouth that could make a black man and a sailor blush halfway through the same sentence. Now go home and kiss your fucking dad
Hey guess what? Eat a dick
I mean, I'll do it.
You're still crying. Theres no crying on the internet, bruh. man up.
you're crying
Points for the moment you actually come up with something creative. I ain't even angry, there, sunshine. Seems like you read your own voice.
are you 12? come up with an original comeback you little cunt squirt
thanks tittertatties
sounds like something a fucking mook would say
See, this is why you're single.
fuck your coat
honestly, bro. come up with something original
I'm well aware and I never said that it does. I don't know what you're arguing
congratulations! Also, this isn't fucking facebook.
No. Now sit down and shut the fuck up
The investigation is caused by the disagreement. She'd be charged if they disagreed and she was convicted. This is how investigations work
depends on what state you're in
don't tell me what to do
thank you
but he ain't right either
h-.....how.....how did you know?
well, mock you too. prick.
I was under the impression that it was a documentary. Can they be one in the same?
reminds me of my ex
Theses fuckers always seem to forget that hitler was knocking on their doorstep before we showed up
General Altimax RT43. I have a set on my car
...ladies
Mannn, your small ass dick would touch the bottom of a dry tub while you're layin on your stomach.
thanks, facebook.
she got a mouth that could make a black man and a sailor blush halfway through the same sentence. Now go home and kiss your fucking dad
Hey guess what? Eat a dick
I mean, I'll do it.
You're still crying. Theres no crying on the internet, bruh. man up.
you're crying
Points for the moment you actually come up with something creative. I ain't even angry, there, sunshine. Seems like you read your own voice.
are you 12? come up with an original comeback you little cunt squirt
thanks tittertatties
sounds like something a fucking mook would say
See, this is why you're single.
fuck your coat
honestly, bro. come up with something original
I'm well aware and I never said that it does. I don't know what you're arguing
congratulations! Also, this isn't fucking facebook.
No. Now sit down and shut the fuck up
The investigation is caused by the disagreement. She'd be charged if they disagreed and she was convicted. This is how investigations work
thank you