2975 pts ยท February 11, 2016
I like food. But I also like being fit. I'm sure you can see the problem here.
Who even wore pants in 1997?
Current Mariah Carey is also hot
Dude Mariah Carey is fucking hot...
Smoke weed everyday
I agree with you @op sadly, we're gonna get downvoted to hell
No it's literally just your posts that are shit.
How the fuck much can 2 people eat?
Every guy here when they find out you're not.
-1 for not using Randy Savage
Lol the dude is mad before he even gets the pizza
"image-er" All other ways are inferior
imgur">.com">imgur.com not imgur.co.uk or any of the other variations.
I think this is how they force us to update to the version with ads. WELL FUCK YOU IMGUR!
Hnng
Michelin Man's great grandfather.
Inb4 same person
Inb4 fire
Last time I was out eating I saw my server getting treated like crap...I left them a $30 tip. I just don't get it. Servers are always nice.
*Staples berry to Cyndaquil's body*
I don't understand how a person could ever be mean to a server...
As much as I hate to admit it you are right
If someone is helping you you should treat them kindly. Kinda like the person who makes your food.
I'm only a jerk when they're a jerk to me. My parents taught me to treat others how they treat me and I think that's fair. I get you though.
It would be so much better if they weren't fucking jerks 90% of the time
That's why I wear a pin that says "treat others how you'd like to be treated"
Customers are the biggest fucking self entitled assholes in all of retail. (1/2)
Who even wore pants in 1997?
Current Mariah Carey is also hot
Dude Mariah Carey is fucking hot...
Smoke weed everyday
I agree with you @op sadly, we're gonna get downvoted to hell
No it's literally just your posts that are shit.
How the fuck much can 2 people eat?
-1 for not using Randy Savage
Lol the dude is mad before he even gets the pizza
"image-er" All other ways are inferior
imgur">.com">imgur.com not imgur.co.uk or any of the other variations.
I think this is how they force us to update to the version with ads. WELL FUCK YOU IMGUR!
Hnng
Michelin Man's great grandfather.
Inb4 same person
Inb4 fire
Last time I was out eating I saw my server getting treated like crap...I left them a $30 tip. I just don't get it. Servers are always nice.
*Staples berry to Cyndaquil's body*
I don't understand how a person could ever be mean to a server...
As much as I hate to admit it you are right
If someone is helping you you should treat them kindly. Kinda like the person who makes your food.
I'm only a jerk when they're a jerk to me. My parents taught me to treat others how they treat me and I think that's fair. I get you though.
It would be so much better if they weren't fucking jerks 90% of the time
That's why I wear a pin that says "treat others how you'd like to be treated"
Customers are the biggest fucking self entitled assholes in all of retail. (1/2)