4117 pts · February 1, 2014
If the fish is trying to climb a tree, I’m going to judge how well he does.
If someone were to want to spend $100-$150 to relive their childhood, which one would you recommend I...I mean "he" buy?
Really bad tire boob job.
I’d rather be three levels from Ron Jeremy’s penis that one from Donald Trump’s lips.
Maybe asparagus makes your pee smell like pee, and every other food causes it to smell like something else.
20 years without speaking probably means 30 years without sex. Makes me think he’s getting a better deal than I am.
SPACESHIP!!!
The cancer finally got him, huh?
Got this one with desert in Atlanta this week. It’s tiny in comparison!
Not when your rugs are already at 8K clarity.
I welcome any wine and vibrator missionary. I hope they want to share.
Any giant hunk of beef on a griddle deserves an upvote.
Contractors that get paid by the word. By The Word, I tell you. Yes, by the word.
I saw the other pics on Twitter; she looks a lot younger in them.
If someone wants Upvote Nirvana, think of the Jeopardy answer that this question fits with. Me, I’m the idea guy, not the funny one.
I first felt a stirring in my loins looking at this rack...then I noticed that it’s all BNC connectors? Seems more like my grandma’s rack.
Sprinkle a little sugar on me, and “sweet nothing” is pretty accurate.
I have no idea if the stat is true, but I’ve been in more Ubers this month than I’ve been in taxis in my entire life.
How’d you sear it?
And he was the President of the Federation. The guy played more Star Trek roles than Mark Lenard.
Zinc supplements, you say.
What did you sear it in? I did a 6 Hour flank steak with my Anova tonight, but chuck is incredible.
Zardoz 2 took a strange turn.
This is my go to when I need a quick meal with protein. My OCD forces me to use a little biscuit cutter for the hole, though.
As long as she wasn’t 14 at that point, it doesn’t matter.
She wouldn’t survive long on Jakku dressed like that.
What math comes up with $100k-$250k as an “average”? Calcing an average is pretty simple...
Not true for me. Beer makes me sleepy. Liquor makes me angry. Wine makes me calm and happy. I stick to wine.
Did they remove it in the X? I’ve had this turned on for years.
If the fish is trying to climb a tree, I’m going to judge how well he does.
If someone were to want to spend $100-$150 to relive their childhood, which one would you recommend I...I mean "he" buy?
Really bad tire boob job.
I’d rather be three levels from Ron Jeremy’s penis that one from Donald Trump’s lips.
Maybe asparagus makes your pee smell like pee, and every other food causes it to smell like something else.
20 years without speaking probably means 30 years without sex. Makes me think he’s getting a better deal than I am.
SPACESHIP!!!
The cancer finally got him, huh?
Got this one with desert in Atlanta this week. It’s tiny in comparison!
Not when your rugs are already at 8K clarity.
I welcome any wine and vibrator missionary. I hope they want to share.
Any giant hunk of beef on a griddle deserves an upvote.
Contractors that get paid by the word. By The Word, I tell you. Yes, by the word.
I saw the other pics on Twitter; she looks a lot younger in them.
If someone wants Upvote Nirvana, think of the Jeopardy answer that this question fits with. Me, I’m the idea guy, not the funny one.
I first felt a stirring in my loins looking at this rack...then I noticed that it’s all BNC connectors? Seems more like my grandma’s rack.
Sprinkle a little sugar on me, and “sweet nothing” is pretty accurate.
I have no idea if the stat is true, but I’ve been in more Ubers this month than I’ve been in taxis in my entire life.
How’d you sear it?
And he was the President of the Federation. The guy played more Star Trek roles than Mark Lenard.
Zinc supplements, you say.
What did you sear it in? I did a 6 Hour flank steak with my Anova tonight, but chuck is incredible.
Zardoz 2 took a strange turn.
This is my go to when I need a quick meal with protein. My OCD forces me to use a little biscuit cutter for the hole, though.
As long as she wasn’t 14 at that point, it doesn’t matter.
She wouldn’t survive long on Jakku dressed like that.
What math comes up with $100k-$250k as an “average”? Calcing an average is pretty simple...
Not true for me. Beer makes me sleepy. Liquor makes me angry. Wine makes me calm and happy. I stick to wine.
Did they remove it in the X? I’ve had this turned on for years.