187 pts ยท February 27, 2017
Do it! I started back into it in October, after about 18 years away. Best decision I've made for a long time, it's such a rewarding hobby.
I actually have, and used, both of those on these. The orange just has a Fuegan Orange wash though, but I maybe could have used more...
Yo, I drew this! I actually drew it last summer, reposted today a it's gone insane. @drawjamesdraw if you'd be able to edit the title!
Do it! I started back into it in October, after about 18 years away. Best decision I've made for a long time, it's such a rewarding hobby.
I actually have, and used, both of those on these. The orange just has a Fuegan Orange wash though, but I maybe could have used more...
Yo, I drew this! I actually drew it last summer, reposted today a it's gone insane. @drawjamesdraw if you'd be able to edit the title!