13458 pts ยท October 29, 2016
This one did :(
Cool! Most of them are closed around here, but I did see one open today.
Just rescued a cat this way about a month ago. The little guy hitched a 45 minute drive in my neighbor's car.
Definitely, she's a sweetheart.
I definitely talk to them all the time. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped. Pretty sure they are starved for attention.
I know. I wish their owners would give them some. They leave them outside 24/7.
Forgot to do that, sorry. They are all different people though.
People can generally see your name, profile picture, and neighborhood. You can make the privacy settings more restrictive though.
You're not wrong
Bear creek Blvd. Green Mountain, Colorado.
I am glad to see it made someone else as mad as it made me
I like lamp
Let him eat the onion
That's not very professional
Eh, i can work with this
It's beautiful darling
Giraffes are self conscious of their feet, so they take pictures like this to make them look bigger
What a loser
"Misspent"
I'm pretty sure the person filming is actually Mickey Mouse
This one did :(
Cool! Most of them are closed around here, but I did see one open today.
Just rescued a cat this way about a month ago. The little guy hitched a 45 minute drive in my neighbor's car.
Definitely, she's a sweetheart.
I definitely talk to them all the time. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped. Pretty sure they are starved for attention.
I know. I wish their owners would give them some. They leave them outside 24/7.
Forgot to do that, sorry. They are all different people though.
People can generally see your name, profile picture, and neighborhood. You can make the privacy settings more restrictive though.
You're not wrong
Bear creek Blvd. Green Mountain, Colorado.
I am glad to see it made someone else as mad as it made me
I like lamp
Let him eat the onion
That's not very professional
Eh, i can work with this
It's beautiful darling
Giraffes are self conscious of their feet, so they take pictures like this to make them look bigger
What a loser
"Misspent"
I'm pretty sure the person filming is actually Mickey Mouse