10380 pts ยท August 2, 2013
Honest question: is it ok/allowed treats to be given by the delivery person?
Where can someone buy any of these? I am asking for a friend...
I broke 2 bones just watching this
Is this Facebook here?
I almost got a heart attack watching this.
Subbuteo!
*their
Rioting? How about celebrating...
Is he trolling us?
GIF that ends too soon
But how do you know to focus particularly there from the whole universe?
I want so badly to go there for last several years. Hopefully I will soon.
I am pretty sure it happens every day.
Gateway to heaven!
I would like to hear it
This could be a trailer for the new Squid Game season?
Cats, probably.
Isn't scary that tweet has 20k+ likes?
It's freaking awesome that we get to see this (while sitting on the couch, bed, etc...or you know...the toilet!)
Oddly satisfying!
Beautiful...whiskey too! My favorite type.
This is Sebastiao Salgado, super famous photographer and his wife. There is a documentary about their effort.
That is dark...
Honest question: is it ok/allowed treats to be given by the delivery person?
Where can someone buy any of these? I am asking for a friend...
I broke 2 bones just watching this
Is this Facebook here?
I almost got a heart attack watching this.
Subbuteo!
*their
Rioting? How about celebrating...
Is he trolling us?
GIF that ends too soon
GIF that ends too soon
But how do you know to focus particularly there from the whole universe?
I want so badly to go there for last several years. Hopefully I will soon.
I am pretty sure it happens every day.
Gateway to heaven!
I would like to hear it
This could be a trailer for the new Squid Game season?
Cats, probably.
Isn't scary that tweet has 20k+ likes?
It's freaking awesome that we get to see this (while sitting on the couch, bed, etc...or you know...the toilet!)
Oddly satisfying!
Beautiful...whiskey too! My favorite type.
This is Sebastiao Salgado, super famous photographer and his wife. There is a documentary about their effort.
That is dark...