28611 pts ยท September 12, 2014
here you will find awesomeness : http://whatsappimgur.blogspot.com
thanks for this great infograghic
I found this correlates with your graphs : http://whatsappimgur.blogspot.com/2014/11/awesome-correlations-amazing-carzy.html
hhhhhhhhhhhh ok
nice
that`s right, thanks
source and video : http://redditimgur.blogspot.com/2014/10/they-became-inseparable-friends-cat-and.html
"I'm a level 8 vegan... I don't eat anything that casts a shadow" ~simpsons
+1 for you OP
try advanced mode at the bottom of the frame
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you will get downvotes more than the seconds in the Lightyear
yes it is really awesome thanks for your comment
Plot twist- Clock has been functioning since 14:10
Can anyone tell us what the time it is ?
TLC - The "Learning" Channel
thanks you are really a good man
Suddenly: SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE
Avatar book 1: Water.
You're a burnout, Patrick.
I made an account just to upvote this. I've been lurking for awhile. Hi Imugr!
Honestly, I swear if I become Bill Gates rich one day, il donate a metric fucktonne to stemcell research. Shit needs to be studied y'all
This is why you don't adopt piranhas
Listen to Justin Bieber music - You will die every minute
You can kill a revolutionary, but you can't kill a revolution
Error 404: Money not found
physiologically one eye gives you 2D sight while 2 eyes give 3D
you are right
thanks
This kid knows how to use "your" and "you're"
thanks for this great infograghic
I found this correlates with your graphs : http://whatsappimgur.blogspot.com/2014/11/awesome-correlations-amazing-carzy.html
hhhhhhhhhhhh ok
nice
that`s right, thanks
source and video : http://redditimgur.blogspot.com/2014/10/they-became-inseparable-friends-cat-and.html
"I'm a level 8 vegan... I don't eat anything that casts a shadow" ~simpsons
+1 for you OP
try advanced mode at the bottom of the frame
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you will get downvotes more than the seconds in the Lightyear
yes it is really awesome thanks for your comment
Plot twist- Clock has been functioning since 14:10
Can anyone tell us what the time it is ?
TLC - The "Learning" Channel
thanks you are really a good man
Suddenly: SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE
Avatar book 1: Water.
You're a burnout, Patrick.
I made an account just to upvote this. I've been lurking for awhile. Hi Imugr!
Honestly, I swear if I become Bill Gates rich one day, il donate a metric fucktonne to stemcell research. Shit needs to be studied y'all
This is why you don't adopt piranhas
Listen to Justin Bieber music - You will die every minute
You can kill a revolutionary, but you can't kill a revolution
Error 404: Money not found
physiologically one eye gives you 2D sight while 2 eyes give 3D
you are right
thanks
This kid knows how to use "your" and "you're"