18962 pts ยท November 17, 2013
Correct. There's four years of undergrad in there too. Eight years total.
Nice. I studied the NuRD complex, primarily CHD4.
Honestly, unless you're planning to go into academia I think it's a huge cost in terms of lost earnings for minimal benefit.
Biochemistry. About the assembly and mechanism of a chromatin remodelling protein complex.
Thanks mate. Unemployment feeling pretty good right now.
And the whole time I was thinking about that $1200 credit card debt accumulating interest for 5 years.
Learn something new every day.
Except there's a Woolworth's logo on the back wall.
As a scientist, I'm pretty sure sex does in fact sex.
That's what she said.
The state of New South Wales is bigger than the state of Texas. #statedickmeasuring
Sydney reprazent!
"Of course, a stadium is much too big for flash pictures to work, but nobody seems to care!"
A sensible response to a non-issue? Get off the internet.
Who the fuck needs to use the word 'plump' in their resume?
As late as the 1930s, the government sterilised 60000 people on the grounds that they were 'feebleminded'. The 2010s are doing alright.
been overturned. The port is still being expanded, but there's been a port there for years. The much, much greater threat is climate change.
They are. The actions of protesters have caused all but two investors to withdraw funding and the most damaging part of the plan has now 1/2
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_td1X_c5Gg
I wish I could upvote this more than once.
Whatever you're studying, its reading list is tremendous.
Hurhurhur. Sex education in depth. Hurhurhur.
It's a reference to a famous quote by a former PM: "We'll decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come".
How do you figure that? Most new fiction costs <$20 and represents multiple years of a human's creative endeavour, that may not sell well.
I had such an argument with a former housemate who told me you couldn't put Vegemite on crumpets. Fuck that guy.
Ugh! So sick of these fat shaming posts.
That's like saying security measures at banks are the wrong way to prevent robberies.
I'm not in this photo :(
So is the water that feeds the toilets in California grey water or something, because in most countries it's still drinking water?
Step 1 is very often be born into money.
Correct. There's four years of undergrad in there too. Eight years total.
Nice. I studied the NuRD complex, primarily CHD4.
Honestly, unless you're planning to go into academia I think it's a huge cost in terms of lost earnings for minimal benefit.
Biochemistry. About the assembly and mechanism of a chromatin remodelling protein complex.
Thanks mate. Unemployment feeling pretty good right now.
And the whole time I was thinking about that $1200 credit card debt accumulating interest for 5 years.
Learn something new every day.
Except there's a Woolworth's logo on the back wall.
As a scientist, I'm pretty sure sex does in fact sex.
That's what she said.
The state of New South Wales is bigger than the state of Texas. #statedickmeasuring
Sydney reprazent!
"Of course, a stadium is much too big for flash pictures to work, but nobody seems to care!"
A sensible response to a non-issue? Get off the internet.
Who the fuck needs to use the word 'plump' in their resume?
As late as the 1930s, the government sterilised 60000 people on the grounds that they were 'feebleminded'. The 2010s are doing alright.
been overturned. The port is still being expanded, but there's been a port there for years. The much, much greater threat is climate change.
They are. The actions of protesters have caused all but two investors to withdraw funding and the most damaging part of the plan has now 1/2
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_td1X_c5Gg
I wish I could upvote this more than once.
Whatever you're studying, its reading list is tremendous.
Hurhurhur. Sex education in depth. Hurhurhur.
It's a reference to a famous quote by a former PM: "We'll decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come".
How do you figure that? Most new fiction costs <$20 and represents multiple years of a human's creative endeavour, that may not sell well.
I had such an argument with a former housemate who told me you couldn't put Vegemite on crumpets. Fuck that guy.
Ugh! So sick of these fat shaming posts.
That's like saying security measures at banks are the wrong way to prevent robberies.
I'm not in this photo :(
So is the water that feeds the toilets in California grey water or something, because in most countries it's still drinking water?
Step 1 is very often be born into money.