34557 pts ยท December 4, 2011
Hey cool, what's that do?
*People love the way Angie says ham...
Isn't this the dude who videos his derpy white husky?
You know what, I did make a rude comment. I'm sorry!
Just a testament to how alone you are.
DAMN YOU NEGAN
Wow. Such clash. Ugh.
BAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Bend over. He'll show you.
The flame actually consumes/burns the wax. This wouldn't work.
FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR DEAD VISITING APPARITIONS
He has nipples Greg. He wants you to milk them.
Some say he once tore a goat..... in half.
HA! My thoughts exactly!
Weiners here!
Season 2, Episode 11
What season and episode?
Welcome to Jimmy Johns
FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:HAHAHA
Or throw it over the fence
ch....chhh... Chuck Testa?
You need some blackhead cream...
Would bang
Would bang.
I WAS ACTUALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED TO NOT SEE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. SKANK.
CUTE
BAHAHAHAHA. Sounds like a recorder being played.
Your mom would be disappointed by this.
Miley Renner
OP made fetch happen
I wish more people knew this.
*People love the way Angie says ham...
Isn't this the dude who videos his derpy white husky?
You know what, I did make a rude comment. I'm sorry!
Just a testament to how alone you are.
DAMN YOU NEGAN
Wow. Such clash. Ugh.
BAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Bend over. He'll show you.
The flame actually consumes/burns the wax. This wouldn't work.
FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR DEAD VISITING APPARITIONS
He has nipples Greg. He wants you to milk them.
Some say he once tore a goat..... in half.
HA! My thoughts exactly!
Weiners here!
Season 2, Episode 11
What season and episode?
Welcome to Jimmy Johns
FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:HAHAHA
Or throw it over the fence
ch....chhh... Chuck Testa?
You need some blackhead cream...
Would bang
Would bang.
I WAS ACTUALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED TO NOT SEE THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. SKANK.
CUTE
BAHAHAHAHA. Sounds like a recorder being played.
Your mom would be disappointed by this.
Miley Renner
OP made fetch happen
I wish more people knew this.