130 pts · June 10, 2014
Connecticut - Westford Hill Distillery
Heh good idea though XD
Can I have your number?
And a hundred people think exactly this. Then they think why am I up so late.
Thank you for this. I always loved playing Skyrim and being a stealth archer
It’s 10 minutes into 4/1 and I already got got
Me to please Basil-List me cap’n @OP
Holy throwback - my first LEGO
Real ones fixed it without a towel
This deserves a upvote do do dodo do do do
TIL - K.A.M. => Kool Aid Man
I waited a good minute for a pounce that never came
So you are telling me you want to do my taxes ?
And for this comment you too get a +1
Uh ...... you mean 4.........
I’ll just save this here
And then?
The cat tax is implied I see
Now you’ve done it
You have to appreciate the memeology on this one. Well played... well played.
Or both
Ouhhh the feels :(
It's like I just typed that myself
Just because you are "definitelynothim", take my upvote.
Add some radiation for good measure... For science and stuff
Nope, no ragrats
If you see this, don't touch it....
Just be sneaky about it :)
That escalated quickly
As a Dylan, I approve.
Connecticut - Westford Hill Distillery
Heh good idea though XD
Can I have your number?
And a hundred people think exactly this. Then they think why am I up so late.
Thank you for this. I always loved playing Skyrim and being a stealth archer
It’s 10 minutes into 4/1 and I already got got
Me to please Basil-List me cap’n @OP
Holy throwback - my first LEGO
Real ones fixed it without a towel
This deserves a upvote do do dodo do do do
TIL - K.A.M. => Kool Aid Man
I waited a good minute for a pounce that never came
So you are telling me you want to do my taxes ?
And for this comment you too get a +1
Uh ...... you mean 4.........
I’ll just save this here
And then?
The cat tax is implied I see
Now you’ve done it
You have to appreciate the memeology on this one. Well played... well played.
Or both
Ouhhh the feels :(
It's like I just typed that myself
Just because you are "definitelynothim", take my upvote.
Add some radiation for good measure... For science and stuff
Nope, no ragrats
If you see this, don't touch it....
Just be sneaky about it :)
That escalated quickly
As a Dylan, I approve.