1846 pts ยท November 10, 2012
Oh god that quality
I don't think it's terrible, you're supposed to hate the characters and so it's a tough film to watch. Still hate Winona Ryder because of it
Fall of Troy?
Don't watch the crucible then, made me hate her so much because of that character
Someone got the joke
Thankyoooooouuu
Found the northerner
.
It says places in the UK add a service charge, I don't think I've ever seen that
I did it I bloody did it!!! I checked the username first!!!!! Not this time sucka'
Monsters is one of my favourite movies of all time. It's such a perfect simple movie that gets it just right.
I live near Rupert but I've never seen his ice cream van :(
If you're new to Karl, I recommend downloading the old xfm radio shows. You get to witness Karl blossoming from an idiot to an imbecile.
I already thought it looked incredible and then I saw the brake lights.... God dam
.!
Serious question, would that not take fucking ages for him to get the ground
I say that to people all the time and hardly anyone gets it
I actually know someone called joe lean, he used to be in a British indie band
One of the drummer pics I had was Dom from Muse
Victoria came out last year and that's a entire single shot film
But he's using a pencil with a rubber on the end?
Hertfordshire?
I feel the exact opposite to that, that's probably the unpopular opinion
I realised where predestination was going fairly quickly, it's a good film but I thought the twist was pretty obvious
That's some pretty good misdirection
Wat
Nah are you kidding me
Why do all you people have huge gardens! I'm ashamed of my semi detached town house with a modest sized garden because of you!
Hey did you guys know that ther Rock made that line up on the spot
We have sides now!? 'Left side... ATTACK!!'
Oh god that quality
I don't think it's terrible, you're supposed to hate the characters and so it's a tough film to watch. Still hate Winona Ryder because of it
Fall of Troy?
Don't watch the crucible then, made me hate her so much because of that character
Someone got the joke
Thankyoooooouuu
Found the northerner
.
It says places in the UK add a service charge, I don't think I've ever seen that
I did it I bloody did it!!! I checked the username first!!!!! Not this time sucka'
Monsters is one of my favourite movies of all time. It's such a perfect simple movie that gets it just right.
I live near Rupert but I've never seen his ice cream van :(
If you're new to Karl, I recommend downloading the old xfm radio shows. You get to witness Karl blossoming from an idiot to an imbecile.
I already thought it looked incredible and then I saw the brake lights.... God dam
.!
Serious question, would that not take fucking ages for him to get the ground
I say that to people all the time and hardly anyone gets it
I actually know someone called joe lean, he used to be in a British indie band
One of the drummer pics I had was Dom from Muse
Victoria came out last year and that's a entire single shot film
But he's using a pencil with a rubber on the end?
Hertfordshire?
I feel the exact opposite to that, that's probably the unpopular opinion
I realised where predestination was going fairly quickly, it's a good film but I thought the twist was pretty obvious
That's some pretty good misdirection
Wat
Nah are you kidding me
Why do all you people have huge gardens! I'm ashamed of my semi detached town house with a modest sized garden because of you!
Hey did you guys know that ther Rock made that line up on the spot
We have sides now!? 'Left side... ATTACK!!'