3369 pts · July 17, 2015
Ugh, I could have a 10' "tree" if I did this.
Putting tapes in the phone for the voicemail.
Are you wearing khakis?
being unfair and they told me I could donate any amount, so I took my $0.50 and tried to donate and they told me no.
My elementary had a club you could only participate in if you donated money and my mom, in law school at the time, made a big deal about it
I got a stamp on my hand in the 90s for delinquent funds, that isn't a new thing, but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
I thought it was a Salem picture!
And you can't change positions easily so your legs fall asleep
I bet she watches food network and thought she was being ingenious
Right? What do the numbers on the right represent? The graph's title leads me to believe that it's hourly income, but those are high #s.
Well good thing for my kids that I didn't have any friends!
And yet every store here (in LV) is sold out of the glasses and people have been going crazy trying to find a pair, all for this.
But... why is there no toilet seat/lid?
Today is also my 25th birthday! Happy birthday! Congratulations!
@r3dbaron
But why?
Why would they put pokestops and gyms into places in which they say it is "inappropriate" to play?
All I can think about now when I see Koalas is Chlamydia. Thanks, imgur.
Even though I know the chromosome makeup of women vs men, I would still question my knowledge 5 times before entering.
Username checks out
Can confirm, husband is cop and was watching Pokémon Go on twitch/talking about it all day.
Ugh, I could have a 10' "tree" if I did this.
Putting tapes in the phone for the voicemail.
Are you wearing khakis?
being unfair and they told me I could donate any amount, so I took my $0.50 and tried to donate and they told me no.
My elementary had a club you could only participate in if you donated money and my mom, in law school at the time, made a big deal about it
I got a stamp on my hand in the 90s for delinquent funds, that isn't a new thing, but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
I thought it was a Salem picture!
And you can't change positions easily so your legs fall asleep
I bet she watches food network and thought she was being ingenious
Right? What do the numbers on the right represent? The graph's title leads me to believe that it's hourly income, but those are high #s.
Well good thing for my kids that I didn't have any friends!
And yet every store here (in LV) is sold out of the glasses and people have been going crazy trying to find a pair, all for this.
But... why is there no toilet seat/lid?
Today is also my 25th birthday! Happy birthday! Congratulations!
@r3dbaron
But why?
Why would they put pokestops and gyms into places in which they say it is "inappropriate" to play?
All I can think about now when I see Koalas is Chlamydia. Thanks, imgur.
Even though I know the chromosome makeup of women vs men, I would still question my knowledge 5 times before entering.
Username checks out
Can confirm, husband is cop and was watching Pokémon Go on twitch/talking about it all day.