915 pts ยท March 22, 2014
As someone going into the auto industry.. schwing!!
I like that green :)
I used to have one of these. It was an interesting plant to have, can't remember ever being excited about seeing the flower develop.
Thanks, I was ;)
Sweet bike. I had a drz400sm, so much fun!!
Fullerton PD has killed a lot of people
Prequel.. I know you know 1 comes before 2.
Sweet but, why repost this. It's up like every couple of days. We know!!
Good dog.
I'm colorblind :/
This is a way of compressing a movie for watching. I'm to lazy to look it up for a source.
What a ridiculous awesome movie
As a druggy, I always make sure to follow my local pd's social media. Good looking out
I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying it's a learned response and quickly becomes an excuse for the behavior and bad parenting
I worked with thousands of kids and patents just suck at being fair, consent and honest with their discipline. Kids need structure
I experienced this and was diagnosed with ADD. I don't believe it's something we should be labeling children. It's poor discipline
Username checks out
Why do people keep these at pets..
What a ride! I'm so happy for you two.. and letting me watch ;)
Yep. The only logical repercussion for that dog.
Know your rights. They're not as black and white as you'd think but just because the cop does something didn't mean it'll hold up in court
Iv done that. I bought a microscope at a thrift shop just for this purpose
I'd break every one of those teeth out of his head and leave him in the road.
I grew up playing in those hills! I was farther south than that
Hennessey hammocks are awesome
Almond is my favorite Dr Bronners
Aww dang. Not enough to go around.. Iv definitely paid like $9 for a bottle before so that's pretty cheap
Our trash cans look the same. Black for trash, blue for recycling and green for constables.
Plus that's a green bin. Dog crap isn't green waste
Moose drool is good beer.
As someone going into the auto industry.. schwing!!
I like that green :)
I used to have one of these. It was an interesting plant to have, can't remember ever being excited about seeing the flower develop.
Thanks, I was ;)
Sweet bike. I had a drz400sm, so much fun!!
Fullerton PD has killed a lot of people
Prequel.. I know you know 1 comes before 2.
Sweet but, why repost this. It's up like every couple of days. We know!!
Good dog.
I'm colorblind :/
This is a way of compressing a movie for watching. I'm to lazy to look it up for a source.
What a ridiculous awesome movie
As a druggy, I always make sure to follow my local pd's social media. Good looking out
I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying it's a learned response and quickly becomes an excuse for the behavior and bad parenting
I worked with thousands of kids and patents just suck at being fair, consent and honest with their discipline. Kids need structure
I experienced this and was diagnosed with ADD. I don't believe it's something we should be labeling children. It's poor discipline
Username checks out
Why do people keep these at pets..
What a ride! I'm so happy for you two.. and letting me watch ;)
Yep. The only logical repercussion for that dog.
Know your rights. They're not as black and white as you'd think but just because the cop does something didn't mean it'll hold up in court
Iv done that. I bought a microscope at a thrift shop just for this purpose
I'd break every one of those teeth out of his head and leave him in the road.
I grew up playing in those hills! I was farther south than that
Hennessey hammocks are awesome
Almond is my favorite Dr Bronners
Aww dang. Not enough to go around.. Iv definitely paid like $9 for a bottle before so that's pretty cheap
Our trash cans look the same. Black for trash, blue for recycling and green for constables.
Plus that's a green bin. Dog crap isn't green waste
Moose drool is good beer.