12628 pts · February 15, 2012
Hi. Ian, MD. Talk to me?
No I did not. Thanks!
comment for later, please ignore.
Avendesora
Comment for later
I neeeeeeeed it
oh thank krakilla
I don't remember making this comment.
*crying* please come to Maryland, Google fiber. Please.
You sound... (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) salty.
Not as good as Stalin
Don't mind me. Just curious on what the button did.
Upvote for awareness.
r/shittytumblrgifs
Yay!
Wow. CS on imgur. +1
This makes me severely uncomfortable.
Commenting for later.
That's why I always do this: "Name for the order?" "Uh Ian. I-a-n." Avoids this.
Not sure if Baltimore or...
N-O-I-S-E
Source?
Movie called Gentlemen Broncos
beeandpuppycat.gif
Fact.
Yup. Buffy <3
Literally what I thought when I saw this picture.
Seeing Maryland related comments and pictures make me happy.
I'd wear it.
Yeah, Nov 15. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Origins
No I did not. Thanks!
comment for later, please ignore.
Avendesora
Comment for later
I neeeeeeeed it
oh thank krakilla
I don't remember making this comment.
*crying* please come to Maryland, Google fiber. Please.
You sound... (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) salty.
Not as good as Stalin
Don't mind me. Just curious on what the button did.
Upvote for awareness.
r/shittytumblrgifs
Yay!
Wow. CS on imgur. +1
This makes me severely uncomfortable.
Commenting for later.
That's why I always do this: "Name for the order?" "Uh Ian. I-a-n." Avoids this.
Not sure if Baltimore or...
N-O-I-S-E
Source?
Movie called Gentlemen Broncos
Movie called Gentlemen Broncos
beeandpuppycat.gif
Fact.
Yup. Buffy <3
Literally what I thought when I saw this picture.
Seeing Maryland related comments and pictures make me happy.
I'd wear it.
Yeah, Nov 15. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Origins