TWITCH AFFILIATE https://www.twitch.tv/m_deezy HUMBLE BUNDLE PARTNER https://www.humblebundle.com/?partner=deezy&charity=3843 I TRY TO MAKE PRETTY VIDEOS ON YT https://www.youtube.com/c/deezym INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/md_deezy/ DISCORD https://discord.gg/ky3WdmM
Kona, Hawaii
uhhhh hello
I just got affiliated recently! DM me and maybe we can help eachother out!
I never thought about it like that
<3
I've only had my friends follow me on twitch, having even one regular would make my day! Keep it up dude!
Is there a full video?
I think you mean ecstasy
bless your soul
You actually made me laugh out loud
His name is huckleberry and he's such a dork.
What pet store?
BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS
Can anyone tell me if the high end of will be good for streaming and playing?
No problem friend
Like that dude
To manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity. (From Google)
To manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity. (From Google)
Back when lung cancer was the cool thing
wrong game
Are you having a stroke? Do you need me to call 911?
Neat.jpg
"Who has the lighter?"
Thank god someone smart did too
I thought this was like a mother board or something
he ded
this is sausage to me
Just keep on staring to assert dominance
lmao im done
Parks and Recreation.