14152 pts · April 14, 2013
That's not a friend
wow, I'm exactly in the same spot. Without my husband, in foreign country, got my period.
No, Poland
There were, pissed people waiting for match Poland vs England I belive
Fat Thursday everybody!
Twincest?
owl
Let us love people now they leave us so fast... https://ateneit.wordpress.com/tag/wiersze-twardowskiego-po-angielsku/
Isn't this a repost? Or do I have déjà vu?
nah it's just fanservice
It's from a series - Polish Tales, there is more
Nobody has winter tires?
Wrocław I think
then draw them
you have no idea how funny Jeb is when you are polish https://en.glosbe.com/pl/en/jeb
Muratas ofc
Fathernity. Available in few countries.
What "prolly" means?
you should have named him Azor.
Upvote for kielbasa! #polish
Unfortunately, Poland can't :<
Who draw it?! I wanna know!
what's a poptarts?
plot twist: she's in love in thief named Eugene
Why does this guy look like Will Ferrell?
Hello psoriasistar :) Don't worry about down vote fairies, they're dicks
Isn't this a repost?
It ain't too pracitcal...
Your dog has freaking long eyelashes!
I like 2011 most
That's not a friend
wow, I'm exactly in the same spot. Without my husband, in foreign country, got my period.
No, Poland
There were, pissed people waiting for match Poland vs England I belive
Fat Thursday everybody!
Twincest?
owl
Let us love people now they leave us so fast... https://ateneit.wordpress.com/tag/wiersze-twardowskiego-po-angielsku/
Isn't this a repost? Or do I have déjà vu?
nah it's just fanservice
It's from a series - Polish Tales, there is more
Nobody has winter tires?
Wrocław I think
then draw them
you have no idea how funny Jeb is when you are polish https://en.glosbe.com/pl/en/jeb
Muratas ofc
Fathernity. Available in few countries.
What "prolly" means?
you should have named him Azor.
Upvote for kielbasa! #polish
Unfortunately, Poland can't :<
Who draw it?! I wanna know!
what's a poptarts?
plot twist: she's in love in thief named Eugene
Why does this guy look like Will Ferrell?
Hello psoriasistar :) Don't worry about down vote fairies, they're dicks
Isn't this a repost?
It ain't too pracitcal...
Your dog has freaking long eyelashes!
I like 2011 most