8829 pts · December 22, 2011
Female dogs are falling over obstacles.
Same for my wife and I. We went IVF, it’s hard, but we’re having our second baby in 3 weeks. Believe. Always believe. God speed.
...and brain cells out of you
Sadly I know this due to learning it the hard way...
In American Football where you have a helmet, yes, but in rugby it’s spot on so your head doesn’t get bonked & trapped under as you go down
Superb! I’m an avid fan, can’t wait to see a Ferrari resurgence next year. LeClerc and Sainz are so talented! Absolute best of luck!
Saw it. Loved it.
Wouldnt that have the opposite affect...? Making something closer, larger, only exaggerates the difference?
Sort of luck, but yeah having the stirrups thy low, and the extra weight, gives a lower fulcrum point
From the description of Nimbus 2000’s I found they had willow bristles
I will do that very thing! Thanks!
I have a daughter coming in May, and I try my hand and DIY. Nothing close to this scale, but I’d be so curious to see the planning for this
Any build process pics?
Vintage car guy, huh? My old neighbour used to have an Austin Healey. Used to drool as I walked passed it
Good point! The broom was pricier, but the parts weren’t too much. Took probably 20 hours of work, roughly. Waiting for stuff to dry tho...
Seriously!?!?! I would love to ask him his opinion. Not sure the rules on imgur, but does he have a website you could send me?
There weren’t any pics online! Just made it up with what I read about. Good fun and surprisingly cheap. Less than $40 all in
That would make a dint in the mortgage!
Impedia impoto
Castratus preventus...?
Hahahahaha, nice. Works for the ladies, too, though, so maybe Dampenum Genitalus
Correct, that’s the next project!
In the books there was a ‘cushioning charm’ thy prevented castration
**pushes up nerd glass** The cushioning charm....
Hahahaha, dutifully notes! Thanks very much
Hahahaha, that would be awesome! Lol
Very kind of you, thank you indeed!
The goal was movie prop level, so seeing you say that makes me a happy boy
Perfect use of this gif
Only one I could find in brass! My wife chuckled too
Design something you want, and is physically doable, and I’ll have a look and see.
Same for my wife and I. We went IVF, it’s hard, but we’re having our second baby in 3 weeks. Believe. Always believe. God speed.
...and brain cells out of you
Sadly I know this due to learning it the hard way...
In American Football where you have a helmet, yes, but in rugby it’s spot on so your head doesn’t get bonked & trapped under as you go down
Superb! I’m an avid fan, can’t wait to see a Ferrari resurgence next year. LeClerc and Sainz are so talented! Absolute best of luck!
Saw it. Loved it.
Wouldnt that have the opposite affect...? Making something closer, larger, only exaggerates the difference?
Sort of luck, but yeah having the stirrups thy low, and the extra weight, gives a lower fulcrum point
From the description of Nimbus 2000’s I found they had willow bristles
I will do that very thing! Thanks!
I have a daughter coming in May, and I try my hand and DIY. Nothing close to this scale, but I’d be so curious to see the planning for this
Any build process pics?
Vintage car guy, huh? My old neighbour used to have an Austin Healey. Used to drool as I walked passed it
Good point! The broom was pricier, but the parts weren’t too much. Took probably 20 hours of work, roughly. Waiting for stuff to dry tho...
Seriously!?!?! I would love to ask him his opinion. Not sure the rules on imgur, but does he have a website you could send me?
There weren’t any pics online! Just made it up with what I read about. Good fun and surprisingly cheap. Less than $40 all in
That would make a dint in the mortgage!
Impedia impoto
Castratus preventus...?
Hahahahaha, nice. Works for the ladies, too, though, so maybe Dampenum Genitalus
Correct, that’s the next project!
In the books there was a ‘cushioning charm’ thy prevented castration
**pushes up nerd glass** The cushioning charm....
Hahahaha, dutifully notes! Thanks very much
Hahahaha, that would be awesome! Lol
Very kind of you, thank you indeed!
The goal was movie prop level, so seeing you say that makes me a happy boy
Perfect use of this gif
Only one I could find in brass! My wife chuckled too
Design something you want, and is physically doable, and I’ll have a look and see.