231 pts · October 22, 2016
tired of this life
Fantastic track to start with!
he said “ordinary people, middle class people” not any real marginalized group mentioned. this is so disingenuous, but who’s surprised
you can see his smile creeping up further each picture :’)
vore is actually a pretty common fringe fetish I’d say
one candle and that shit is gone
fungal infection inc
:v :v :v :V v: v: v:
shotput
it’s simply bad pizza
okay but how’s they get it on
mhm I’m sure
10 to life for that one
the year is 2010, you search “cool iPod touch background” on google
POC queen
god don’t tell my parents, they’ve been trying to reach this level of moderation with their 88 vanagon for soooo long
Danny I see you
I’d be a stay at home dad if my S/O could support us both. I don’t understand the shame of spending time with your kids and cleaning grow up
congrats, you’ve invented the calzone
I’m 6’8” and this really hits home
Make a priest 2 movie you cowards
woof
where the link to prints of these
green text on Facebook
what’s new
embarrassment in chief
https://youtu.be/85GJPS7dt8Q
Rufus
watching videos of albatross trying to land for the first time is so god damn funny too
at this point is probably a win for him to look like a respectable clown instead of an incompetent one
Fantastic track to start with!
he said “ordinary people, middle class people” not any real marginalized group mentioned. this is so disingenuous, but who’s surprised
you can see his smile creeping up further each picture :’)
vore is actually a pretty common fringe fetish I’d say
one candle and that shit is gone
fungal infection inc
:v :v :v :V v: v: v:
shotput
it’s simply bad pizza
okay but how’s they get it on
mhm I’m sure
10 to life for that one
the year is 2010, you search “cool iPod touch background” on google
POC queen
god don’t tell my parents, they’ve been trying to reach this level of moderation with their 88 vanagon for soooo long
Danny I see you
I’d be a stay at home dad if my S/O could support us both. I don’t understand the shame of spending time with your kids and cleaning grow up
congrats, you’ve invented the calzone
I’m 6’8” and this really hits home
Make a priest 2 movie you cowards
woof
where the link to prints of these
green text on Facebook
what’s new
embarrassment in chief
https://youtu.be/85GJPS7dt8Q
Rufus
watching videos of albatross trying to land for the first time is so god damn funny too
at this point is probably a win for him to look like a respectable clown instead of an incompetent one