2393 pts · August 18, 2015
And because it was so sore all the Dr could do to drain it was just slice it and let it weep. Any pressure was unbearable so no awesome vids
I had it drained 2x and burst 2x before I got it removed so the infection was gone by then
Afraid not. By the time I got it removed it was mostly flat, just the pocket and scar tissue was removed. I don't think there much pus
It was a cyst clinic on Harley Street, London. It cost £500. It was just like a doctors office really. Not a theatre or anything
There's tonnes on my reddit account. See /r/skincareaddiction
I'm rolling with it
I've only ever used it to host pictures for reddit. I've never really logged in or used the comment system. I'm a noob
Yay if only I could exchange them for chocolate or something
Because I'm rolling with it
Thanks :)
Thanks. I avoided taking selfies or being in any pics when I had it! Now I'm free to take as many as I wish muahahah
I'm afraid I didn't! It wasn't very exciting as the cyst was mostly calm by then! Sorry to disappoint
Poor kitty
I'll remember that for next time :P
Sorry if I made myself look stupid. I usually just don't log in.
Thank you for explaining. Have a good weekend :)
Believe me I tried but it was too deep under the skin so never came to a head! Sucks man
Sebaceous cyst turned into an abscess. Surgically removed.
It's a cyst. Sorry this wasn't supposed to go on the gallery
Yep I made a mistake today. I'm super embarrassed.
I really didn't. I'm so embarrassed right now. But thank you. It feels awesome :)
Just heard some rumours :P
Thank you. I've never used imgur to comment before literally just used it to host pics. I've learnt how to reply to comments now!
Thanks. It's getting better gradually :)
I've already shared it on reddit. I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Thanks for replying
I didn't intend to expose myself on imgur I've heard about you guys :P
This was supposed to be a private album shared on reddit only, I misread the public and only me options
Thank you, you're awesome.
Sorry I don't! It was way too painful to pop the doctors just sliced it and let it slowly drain
Yep it sucked. But I'm much happier now
And because it was so sore all the Dr could do to drain it was just slice it and let it weep. Any pressure was unbearable so no awesome vids
I had it drained 2x and burst 2x before I got it removed so the infection was gone by then
Afraid not. By the time I got it removed it was mostly flat, just the pocket and scar tissue was removed. I don't think there much pus
It was a cyst clinic on Harley Street, London. It cost £500. It was just like a doctors office really. Not a theatre or anything
There's tonnes on my reddit account. See /r/skincareaddiction
I'm rolling with it
I've only ever used it to host pictures for reddit. I've never really logged in or used the comment system. I'm a noob
Yay if only I could exchange them for chocolate or something
Because I'm rolling with it
Thanks :)
Thanks. I avoided taking selfies or being in any pics when I had it! Now I'm free to take as many as I wish muahahah
I'm afraid I didn't! It wasn't very exciting as the cyst was mostly calm by then! Sorry to disappoint
Poor kitty
I'll remember that for next time :P
Sorry if I made myself look stupid. I usually just don't log in.
Thank you for explaining. Have a good weekend :)
Believe me I tried but it was too deep under the skin so never came to a head! Sucks man
Sebaceous cyst turned into an abscess. Surgically removed.
It's a cyst. Sorry this wasn't supposed to go on the gallery
Yep I made a mistake today. I'm super embarrassed.
I really didn't. I'm so embarrassed right now. But thank you. It feels awesome :)
Just heard some rumours :P
Thank you. I've never used imgur to comment before literally just used it to host pics. I've learnt how to reply to comments now!
Thanks. It's getting better gradually :)
I've already shared it on reddit. I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Thanks for replying
I didn't intend to expose myself on imgur I've heard about you guys :P
This was supposed to be a private album shared on reddit only, I misread the public and only me options
Thank you, you're awesome.
Sorry I don't! It was way too painful to pop the doctors just sliced it and let it slowly drain
Yep it sucked. But I'm much happier now