2237 pts ยท November 11, 2012
As someone named Mitchell, 'tis a sad day when one of us dies. Rest in peace namesake. :(
If you can't pay off you student loans in 10 years, the college is too expensive for you.
We have to GET TO THA CHOPPA!
Derb
I do that with tapirs.
OPTION C!
She's just urban pole dancing:
Well, I hope you enjoy the summer. The Troop-a-loop is quite the family. Maybe I'll see you if you guys come to DATR.
How long have you marched Troop? I was the synth player back in 2010. HLD >ll<
But now you know where to get your propane and propane accessories.
Personally, I'd use them to build a barbeque pit then host a SBBQ.
You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
Your redundant coupling of "biased" and "opinion" is redundant. An opinion, by definition, is biased. GRAMMAR NAZI AWAY!
I'll just leave this here, because everyone needs some cheering up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANL2pHgJD0
But supplies are not free and bigger canvas is not cheap... But it's about as addictive and releases as many endorphins as heroin. :-P
The starving artist trope is a reality. If you want to do art, all you need to ask yourself is, "Is it worth impairing my own health?" (2/2)
Those are beautiful paintings. Also, if you want to do art as a career, you will need to support your art habits through any means. (1/2)
Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4lrJcSjhbU
The CU professor they based Mr. Mackey on does say "mkay" after every sentence. Now, he says it under his breath so no one notices.
Unless you were looking at buying one of these: http://most-expensive.net/apple-macbook, that car must have been quite a junker.
Oooooh. As a film major, that is one sexy 8mm projector.
A few of my friends go there, and they are quite cool and funny.
My girlfriend also has Imgur... And she agrees that this woman is sexy.
As someone named Mitchell, 'tis a sad day when one of us dies. Rest in peace namesake. :(
If you can't pay off you student loans in 10 years, the college is too expensive for you.
We have to GET TO THA CHOPPA!
Derb
I do that with tapirs.
OPTION C!
She's just urban pole dancing:
Well, I hope you enjoy the summer. The Troop-a-loop is quite the family. Maybe I'll see you if you guys come to DATR.
How long have you marched Troop? I was the synth player back in 2010. HLD >ll<
But now you know where to get your propane and propane accessories.
Personally, I'd use them to build a barbeque pit then host a SBBQ.
You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
Your redundant coupling of "biased" and "opinion" is redundant. An opinion, by definition, is biased. GRAMMAR NAZI AWAY!
I'll just leave this here, because everyone needs some cheering up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANL2pHgJD0
But supplies are not free and bigger canvas is not cheap... But it's about as addictive and releases as many endorphins as heroin. :-P
The starving artist trope is a reality. If you want to do art, all you need to ask yourself is, "Is it worth impairing my own health?" (2/2)
Those are beautiful paintings. Also, if you want to do art as a career, you will need to support your art habits through any means. (1/2)
Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4lrJcSjhbU
The CU professor they based Mr. Mackey on does say "mkay" after every sentence. Now, he says it under his breath so no one notices.
Unless you were looking at buying one of these: http://most-expensive.net/apple-macbook, that car must have been quite a junker.
Oooooh. As a film major, that is one sexy 8mm projector.
A few of my friends go there, and they are quite cool and funny.
My girlfriend also has Imgur... And she agrees that this woman is sexy.