exokortex

5034 pts · February 18, 2018


s/reddit/imgur/g

1 month ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

First one says something like: ASAAENNNNNEEA

5 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

5 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 2

The vaguely Hayao Miyazaki art style but without any of the charm or detail that actually comes with studio ghibli is a dead giveaway.

6 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

you can see his one brain cell is pegged at the redline

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

nvm that was easy to find, it's Jesse Welles

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

perfection. do you know the singer's handle?

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Piiiiipeee... wrenchhh.... fiiiiiightttt ! (pipe. wrench. fight!)

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

jesus christ

1 year ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

1 year ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

As was the style at the time

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

> Police-evasion modifications include brake light kill-switches, radar detectors, laser diffusers, CB-radio, and a roof-mounted thermal cam

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

As a kid I used to flood the sandbox and make dams to save the castle. Later found out I'm like 90% Northwest European. Explains a lot

5 years ago | Likes 18 Dislikes 0

"I used to be into fascism. I still am, but I used to, too" - American right-wing

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Peesha.png

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

"Oh good job, *now* I do!"

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

"Great, now I'm lost!" exclaims the physicist. The cop notices the tailgate is loose and pops it open. "Do you know about the dead cat?"

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

"No, but I know exactly where I am!" The cop scowls and informs him, "You were going 140 kph."...

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ernst Schrodinger was driving on the autobahn and got pulled over. "Do you know how fast you were going?" asks the cop.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Get a poodle. Not a *-oodle, standard poodle. My allergies aren't perfect, but way better than I ever expected.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Queer is the Hufflepuff of sexual orientation labels

5 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 0

#22 fuck.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It increases my overall stress level, muscle clenching, etc. But I can't fucking adult without some stims. So I cycle with workload demand

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

#4

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Clever!

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh no. My reaction meme inventory is not equipped to deal with this.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Who the fuck downvotes this.

5 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

5 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0