-5 pts ยท December 27, 2014
How many mystery boxes does russia have?? maps broken
18-19 seconds you can see him deflect a second crossbow bolt
.
Nah that's solitude
Code pls
Time is convaluted in Lordran
Hes playing a dangerous game by being on usersub in class
I thought fp was just a myth
The gif froze, nearly died, relaxing/10
#26 despite there being a Japanese katakana for a distinctive 'ro' sound??
SPITTER!
Highton
Belmont/ highton? Whichever I
I'm glad the brain found an owner
Superior Japanese 100 times folded times katana that hangs at your waist of your kimono, you draw it in your sensei's honour and shout...
How many mystery boxes does russia have?? maps broken
18-19 seconds you can see him deflect a second crossbow bolt
.
Nah that's solitude
.
Code pls
.
.
Time is convaluted in Lordran
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hes playing a dangerous game by being on usersub in class
I thought fp was just a myth
.
The gif froze, nearly died, relaxing/10
#26 despite there being a Japanese katakana for a distinctive 'ro' sound??
SPITTER!
Highton
Highton
Belmont/ highton? Whichever I
Belmont/ highton? Whichever I
I'm glad the brain found an owner
Superior Japanese 100 times folded times katana that hangs at your waist of your kimono, you draw it in your sensei's honour and shout...