3239 pts · November 6, 2011
My husband and our cat are my life.
I blame my husband. He made it.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say s/he probably meant send it to his dad. And I agree.
Ha! This just made me super happy.
Warren Buffet as well.
eyes when I drive/ride by a dead animal.
Me too. I always close my
This made me giggle.
Now I want a chocolate chip cookie!!! (prego too)
Not a secret. McWay Waterfall, Big Sur. Still a beautiful picture of it, though.
Definitely terrifying.
Hahahahahhaa.....I laughed. Hard.
I don't either.
"I said Biiiiiiiiiitchhhh"
Her belly button is way more weird than that.
He's obviously a rock climber. And way more talented than myself.
My dad just told me about this on the phone...he was on the other side of the road too.
Upvotes for ALL the comments!
@Exoteric Touché.
:D
@Exoteric So I don't steal her.
And they're all made out of ticky tacky...
I just popped my upvote cherry w/this pic.
I blame my husband. He made it.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say s/he probably meant send it to his dad. And I agree.
Ha! This just made me super happy.
Warren Buffet as well.
eyes when I drive/ride by a dead animal.
Me too. I always close my
This made me giggle.
Now I want a chocolate chip cookie!!! (prego too)
Not a secret. McWay Waterfall, Big Sur. Still a beautiful picture of it, though.
Definitely terrifying.
Hahahahahhaa.....I laughed. Hard.
I don't either.
"I said Biiiiiiiiiitchhhh"
Her belly button is way more weird than that.
He's obviously a rock climber. And way more talented than myself.
My dad just told me about this on the phone...he was on the other side of the road too.
Upvotes for ALL the comments!
@Exoteric Touché.
:D
@Exoteric So I don't steal her.
And they're all made out of ticky tacky...
I just popped my upvote cherry w/this pic.