1926 pts ยท January 29, 2015
Lol it's like you have never tried to buy a Browning M1 as a civilian. Wait you fucking can't. Get out of here with this misinformation shit
Was just in WI drinking this last week!
Mmmm chicken thighs.
It does but there is also a lot of pretty gross sinew under it. The herb coating kept it pretty good overall.
White stuff?
Carcassonne! Love this game.
I know this pup personally! Used to work with her owner.
Chargebacks are a major issue for people who run payments services because they increase their compliance liability and can fuck them up.
Call your CC provider about a chargeback for fraud. Use those words exactly.
+1 and +1
Yeah I prefer to sous vide things like NY strip or just overly tough cuts.
It's early yet. London and NYC aren't open. Expecting the GBP to head down after the news last Friday?
So you shorted the GBPUSD ten lots and lost some cash?
This looks like Seguin, TX at ZDT
Would strongly urge you to report to the state health department when it dies and have it tested which they should do for free and quickly.
Yeah +1000 on the rabies comment. If you found a weak or sickly bat with no externally visible wounds handling it was a very poor idea.
Yeah if you have to forcibly set it. I've had two anterior ones reset lightly, one in it's own. Both times completely painless.
I dated a complete sub for a time, I imagine she wanted me to slap her in the face a few times but that was where I kinda drew the line.
Pls hook me up with an IWC. Congrats! I actually worked at Richemont a short time. Only people I liked were the watchmakers.
Makes sense. I'll say this though, my course was easy as fuck. Even before competition shooting, shot it perfect pretty easily.
Yeah, it's really the golden age of CZ firearms in competition thanks to the company and aftermarket support. And they're just great overall
Exactly. Modifying your fire controls or action timing can be very dangerous. That's why it's best left to people with practice.
out of battery. That is VERY bad.
The other danger with potentially turning your gun full-auto if you mess this stuff up is that you potentially have a gun that will fire
And even then, with an 8.5# spring even that is easier now.
Aside from it being objectively easier to shoot well, it just looks nicer. Love internal rails. Only hard part is racking the slide.
One thing I have found, though, is my P07 will light strike handloads with CCI primers. Make sure to run about 500 rounds for testing.
And they only get better. I love how much CZ pays attention to their community to improve their firearms. Love their products.
With a paintball gun probably nothing. With a real gun about a handful of felonies.
Brb, making a picatinny pen mount.
Lol it's like you have never tried to buy a Browning M1 as a civilian. Wait you fucking can't. Get out of here with this misinformation shit
Was just in WI drinking this last week!
Mmmm chicken thighs.
It does but there is also a lot of pretty gross sinew under it. The herb coating kept it pretty good overall.
White stuff?
Carcassonne! Love this game.
I know this pup personally! Used to work with her owner.
Chargebacks are a major issue for people who run payments services because they increase their compliance liability and can fuck them up.
Call your CC provider about a chargeback for fraud. Use those words exactly.
+1 and +1
Yeah I prefer to sous vide things like NY strip or just overly tough cuts.
It's early yet. London and NYC aren't open. Expecting the GBP to head down after the news last Friday?
So you shorted the GBPUSD ten lots and lost some cash?
This looks like Seguin, TX at ZDT
Would strongly urge you to report to the state health department when it dies and have it tested which they should do for free and quickly.
Yeah +1000 on the rabies comment. If you found a weak or sickly bat with no externally visible wounds handling it was a very poor idea.
Yeah if you have to forcibly set it. I've had two anterior ones reset lightly, one in it's own. Both times completely painless.
I dated a complete sub for a time, I imagine she wanted me to slap her in the face a few times but that was where I kinda drew the line.
Pls hook me up with an IWC. Congrats! I actually worked at Richemont a short time. Only people I liked were the watchmakers.
Makes sense. I'll say this though, my course was easy as fuck. Even before competition shooting, shot it perfect pretty easily.
Yeah, it's really the golden age of CZ firearms in competition thanks to the company and aftermarket support. And they're just great overall
Exactly. Modifying your fire controls or action timing can be very dangerous. That's why it's best left to people with practice.
out of battery. That is VERY bad.
The other danger with potentially turning your gun full-auto if you mess this stuff up is that you potentially have a gun that will fire
And even then, with an 8.5# spring even that is easier now.
Aside from it being objectively easier to shoot well, it just looks nicer. Love internal rails. Only hard part is racking the slide.
One thing I have found, though, is my P07 will light strike handloads with CCI primers. Make sure to run about 500 rounds for testing.
And they only get better. I love how much CZ pays attention to their community to improve their firearms. Love their products.
With a paintball gun probably nothing. With a real gun about a handful of felonies.
Brb, making a picatinny pen mount.