14053 pts ยท October 26, 2013
Check out my comics over at faddlechud.tumblr.com
Can't hit a damn thing, those guys...
What is this, a gif for ANTS?!
You don't know who I am, but I know who you are, and if you know what's good for you you'll read this in Dale Gribble's voice.
Well, it's no Elzar's .... I bet they don't even had a spice weasel in the kitchen. BAM!
Luckily, hospital bills are deductible
cuddle buddies :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZI7LISLBa0#t=7m30s between 7:30 and 7:46
I'm regretting that I didn't, and it's krillin me
he's a fuck-mothering vampire >:F
I'm thinking Brak would be Professor Bobo
I see what you did there
'somebody say beans?
so good XD
looks like someone needs to watch Space Jam again...
ups for a gif from what I believe is the first episode
You should've got one where you're in period clothes and setting and all, but you're rockin' a boombox on your sholder
nah dude, that guy is clearly white
muffin button?
do you even blood, bro?
I'mma take a wild guess and say you've played a lot of Star Fox...
and you'll save even more money if you use the same bag for all 5
I love pudding.... my dick where it don't belong
the albacore, coral.
Did you ever hear about the evil tuna fish? Yeah, he was rotten to the albacore.
alternate title - Star Wars: The Force Plays Some Shuffleboard And Then Takes A Nap
It's hard to root for a character that is basically all-powerful and will never lose.. same reason I'm agnostic.
I'm scared ._.
In Soviet Russia......
aw, they let the special kid be up front, that's sweet :3
Can't hit a damn thing, those guys...
What is this, a gif for ANTS?!
You don't know who I am, but I know who you are, and if you know what's good for you you'll read this in Dale Gribble's voice.
Well, it's no Elzar's .... I bet they don't even had a spice weasel in the kitchen. BAM!
Luckily, hospital bills are deductible
cuddle buddies :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZI7LISLBa0#t=7m30s between 7:30 and 7:46
I'm regretting that I didn't, and it's krillin me
he's a fuck-mothering vampire >:F
I'm thinking Brak would be Professor Bobo
I see what you did there
'somebody say beans?
so good XD
looks like someone needs to watch Space Jam again...
ups for a gif from what I believe is the first episode
You should've got one where you're in period clothes and setting and all, but you're rockin' a boombox on your sholder
nah dude, that guy is clearly white
muffin button?
do you even blood, bro?
I'mma take a wild guess and say you've played a lot of Star Fox...
and you'll save even more money if you use the same bag for all 5
I love pudding.... my dick where it don't belong
the albacore, coral.
Did you ever hear about the evil tuna fish? Yeah, he was rotten to the albacore.
alternate title - Star Wars: The Force Plays Some Shuffleboard And Then Takes A Nap
It's hard to root for a character that is basically all-powerful and will never lose.. same reason I'm agnostic.
I'm scared ._.
In Soviet Russia......
aw, they let the special kid be up front, that's sweet :3