33214 pts · December 2, 2012
I submitted a pic of a painted pussy so I´m banned
You´re welcome!
You sure?
Nope just needed to use that gif
Thanks!
I could show that to 10 years old in school here in sweden not one single parent would mind
Ok I give up no more post today. Why not change it to NSFAmericans?!
Awww
You´ve got a good memory
Is this crazy?
Yes that´s me!
Here you are two cracks
Pedo bear approves!
I was born as a scale. I grew up as an ass....
Nothing wrong being a fruit!
He and his co-worker having some after hours "fun"
That is one sexy man!
" If I catch you, I'll break you. " Someone who says something like that has a serious problem and thanks for the downvote.
Oops sorry
Looks like a tampon box for nerds.
Much better than Banksys pseudo art.
Lets hear it
Not just fat, stupid too?
Stan Marsh my hero!
You´re welcome!
You sure?
Nope just needed to use that gif
Thanks!
I could show that to 10 years old in school here in sweden not one single parent would mind
Ok I give up no more post today. Why not change it to NSFAmericans?!
Awww
You´ve got a good memory
Is this crazy?
Yes that´s me!
Here you are two cracks
Pedo bear approves!
I was born as a scale. I grew up as an ass....
Nothing wrong being a fruit!
He and his co-worker having some after hours "fun"
That is one sexy man!
" If I catch you, I'll break you. " Someone who says something like that has a serious problem and thanks for the downvote.
Oops sorry
Looks like a tampon box for nerds.
Much better than Banksys pseudo art.
Lets hear it
Not just fat, stupid too?
Stan Marsh my hero!