2016 pts · June 26, 2015
22 ♂️ from Rome, IT Basically an art and digital animation student in a nerd body.
After that ACAB: All Cops Are Blind
I did! But dunno what went wrong, if it was me or the codec that changed the clip to a gif
Mobile users get adds anyway, today we had not
Not if u're on mobile btw
I just got my physical copy, actually installing patch. Hope we qll enjoy the game like u my lad
Sooo sorry, sometimes u win sometimes u loose. I guess it's the internet
I uploaded as a vid, even w audio but seems imgur converted the format
Yo guys, OP talking here. I'm sorry I didn't make the clip w audio, so take some Texas sauce https://youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg at min. 2.20 ca
I uploaded it w sound, dont know why imgur did not import it. Im sorry man
As an art student let me say it's beautiful! Ur niece should be proud!
I am a Fine Arts student and can confirm she's better than most of other students I have in my classes. Be proud and tell her good job! :D h
MetallicAss
Yeah I know but I didn't want to spend too much in ram memories, btw motherboard has 4 ram slot so i can add more later if I need them c:
Satan speak to you while the whole Pc goes on fire
I needed wtcooling cause when it's summer and it's 9 hours that u're rendering on Maya with normal fans you can hear clearly 1/2
He defeated the Soul of Boreal Valley Vordt and came back to rule the world. All Hail to the Ashen One
I'm 21 and trying to do my best everyday to be a better person. We're still young man, keep going!
After that ACAB: All Cops Are Blind
I did! But dunno what went wrong, if it was me or the codec that changed the clip to a gif
Mobile users get adds anyway, today we had not
Not if u're on mobile btw
I just got my physical copy, actually installing patch. Hope we qll enjoy the game like u my lad
Sooo sorry, sometimes u win sometimes u loose. I guess it's the internet
I uploaded as a vid, even w audio but seems imgur converted the format
Yo guys, OP talking here. I'm sorry I didn't make the clip w audio, so take some Texas sauce https://youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg at min. 2.20 ca
I uploaded it w sound, dont know why imgur did not import it. Im sorry man
As an art student let me say it's beautiful! Ur niece should be proud!
I am a Fine Arts student and can confirm she's better than most of other students I have in my classes. Be proud and tell her good job! :D h
MetallicAss
Yeah I know but I didn't want to spend too much in ram memories, btw motherboard has 4 ram slot so i can add more later if I need them c:
Satan speak to you while the whole Pc goes on fire
I needed wtcooling cause when it's summer and it's 9 hours that u're rendering on Maya with normal fans you can hear clearly 1/2
He defeated the Soul of Boreal Valley Vordt and came back to rule the world. All Hail to the Ashen One
I'm 21 and trying to do my best everyday to be a better person. We're still young man, keep going!