36 pts ยท September 11, 2017
Doesn't the magic get lost (a good bit) upon rewatching though bro?
Sick
Aight thanks
I didn't bro, what's the fuss about
For the first time ever browsing the interwebz I felt the need for eye bleach. Bad monkey
Aren't most movie theatres showing digitalized versions of movies shot on film anyway?
Thanks bru
Do you think the industry will eventually fully switch over to digital, or will we get 70mm treatments like Dunkirk every now and then?
Would Roger Moore have appreciated a joke like that, I wonder.
Hope the neighbour's dog isn't named Marlo!
Thanks for the explanation!
Spot on
It's my first year here. What's the thing with christmas selfies if I may ask?
Ah, if that's the case I can understand!
Not sure what's wrong with 1080p, mate.
If the video was an hour long I'd probably still watch it. Cool cat
Where is the fucking warning, mate.
Disapproving Cat looks cool
Is there a special page for those memes with porn scenes in it? Thanks in advance.
Especially in the movie theatre
The 'yellow fruit' one was a very strong finish. Thanks for this compilation
Lost my composure in public at #3 Amazing how that made me laugh
The reloading shots were pretty cool
Damn this was some good stuff bro. Had a hard time containing my laughter. Indian Ron Swanson made me nearly burst into laughter!!
Doesn't the magic get lost (a good bit) upon rewatching though bro?
Sick
Aight thanks
I didn't bro, what's the fuss about
For the first time ever browsing the interwebz I felt the need for eye bleach. Bad monkey
Aren't most movie theatres showing digitalized versions of movies shot on film anyway?
Thanks bru
Do you think the industry will eventually fully switch over to digital, or will we get 70mm treatments like Dunkirk every now and then?
Would Roger Moore have appreciated a joke like that, I wonder.
Hope the neighbour's dog isn't named Marlo!
Thanks for the explanation!
Spot on
It's my first year here. What's the thing with christmas selfies if I may ask?
Ah, if that's the case I can understand!
Not sure what's wrong with 1080p, mate.
If the video was an hour long I'd probably still watch it. Cool cat
Where is the fucking warning, mate.
Disapproving Cat looks cool
Is there a special page for those memes with porn scenes in it? Thanks in advance.
Especially in the movie theatre
The 'yellow fruit' one was a very strong finish. Thanks for this compilation
Lost my composure in public at #3 Amazing how that made me laugh
The reloading shots were pretty cool
Damn this was some good stuff bro. Had a hard time containing my laughter. Indian Ron Swanson made me nearly burst into laughter!!