1175 pts · December 31, 2010
Made it!
Toupee!
The stripper police was a bit corgi.
My dog does this.
Tell me they are going to take this law back?
Finland twice on FP in one day. Whatsgoingoon
That Giraffe o_o
Based on the username..you are Finnish aren't you.
Have you tried bribing him with some treats?
Yup :)
I wish I could upvote this many times.
jotta saan kaapattua hänen reaktionsa. Hän ei pettynyt. 2/2
Veljenpoikani haastoi minut pyörittämään häntä ympäri niin nopeasti kuin pystyn. Laitoin puhelimeni vyöhöni 1/2
Fireproof shoes and pants recommended.
Hyvä Timppa!
Feels D:
Canada.
This is amazing!
No Moon Moon, Nooo.
First time I hear about this. I want this. And I live far far away!
Aika friikki kyllä.
Snow is normal where I'm from.
Trackgasm
The Karma is strong in this one.
I hate you!
Grats for finding your inner strength to do this OP! Well done and keep on going. :)
I am awed and angry about this. I live in Finland.
well that escalated badly.
WAT Technique: Typing with Copy and Paste Medium: Digital Image printed on Standard Printer Paper
Made it!
Toupee!
The stripper police was a bit corgi.
My dog does this.
Tell me they are going to take this law back?
Finland twice on FP in one day. Whatsgoingoon
That Giraffe o_o
Based on the username..you are Finnish aren't you.
Have you tried bribing him with some treats?
Yup :)
I wish I could upvote this many times.
jotta saan kaapattua hänen reaktionsa. Hän ei pettynyt. 2/2
Veljenpoikani haastoi minut pyörittämään häntä ympäri niin nopeasti kuin pystyn. Laitoin puhelimeni vyöhöni 1/2
Fireproof shoes and pants recommended.
Hyvä Timppa!
Feels D:
Canada.
This is amazing!
No Moon Moon, Nooo.
First time I hear about this. I want this. And I live far far away!
Aika friikki kyllä.
Snow is normal where I'm from.
Trackgasm
The Karma is strong in this one.
I hate you!
Grats for finding your inner strength to do this OP! Well done and keep on going. :)
I am awed and angry about this. I live in Finland.
well that escalated badly.
WAT Technique: Typing with Copy and Paste Medium: Digital Image printed on Standard Printer Paper