295164 pts · August 15, 2011
Nice, what brand are those?
I have the after photo of his face, not so bad as we expected it would be
Living the dream
The little jiggle at the end makes it
Alligator, not a traditional choice here, but there it is. The other meats are basically boneless rib, gaucho rib, lamb and sausages.
É nois que tá cachorro
Minutemen - Corona
Mamma mia porco dio
Jew jitsu
BUT SHE IS CUTE, SHE IS THE CUTEST
She is so cute.I almost felt like having a daughter, but it already faded away
Sexta-feira = friday
He's just a random bored dude...
LOL
This is so sad... There is no way to measure the impact and loss from nature's perspective.
Who the fuck downvotes this?
Everything went better than expected :)
Ewbte
Well... Hi asshole
Now I wanna do it
Nice, what brand are those?
I have the after photo of his face, not so bad as we expected it would be
Living the dream
The little jiggle at the end makes it
Alligator, not a traditional choice here, but there it is. The other meats are basically boneless rib, gaucho rib, lamb and sausages.
É nois que tá cachorro
Minutemen - Corona
Mamma mia porco dio
Jew jitsu
BUT SHE IS CUTE, SHE IS THE CUTEST
She is so cute.I almost felt like having a daughter, but it already faded away
Sexta-feira = friday
He's just a random bored dude...
LOL
This is so sad... There is no way to measure the impact and loss from nature's perspective.
Who the fuck downvotes this?
Everything went better than expected :)
Ewbte
Well... Hi asshole
Now I wanna do it