6342 pts ยท February 11, 2014
Reminds me of his face in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jXDMcqsc38
Yeah didn't they rule it an accident?
Christmas is the time of year to see which children Santa loves and which children are poor.
I never knew I wanted to mix syrup and oatmeal until I saw this.
To Be Announced. Students knew but it was so visiting parents, etc. wouldn't freak out. It was a tradition to go as a freshman. Awkward.
We did it all 4 years when I was in college. No one really cares. One of the perks of a liberal, private university.
My school did something like that. They showed a weekly movie and named one TBA and made sex jokes about it. Then they actually showed porn
It's a paradigm http://www.delthedad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dimesNew.jpg
Try finding the chat service to request it. That's the challenge. I have to google it because it's impossible to find otherwise.
I like how the flat one for a heart is a penis.
Showed this to a coworker. His comment, "They'd be awesome soccer players"
His penis or his truck?
Maybe she likes meatless bacon?
I would not be happy to be Batman's parent. Hope you keep living, OP!
People in med school are doing this. Getting big cards, paying off debt and declaring bankruptcy. By the time credit returns, they're done
I happness...
Don't walk by a school...
The AMA was here I thought. Someone commented that they were a 911 operator and they're trained to pick hints like these up.
I swear there have been posts on here about these before:
What is LARP?
Every team has 2 colors. Definitely confusing.
The lines changing color make this so unclear.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03sY9U0xrng&feature=kp
Never heard of this, but it seems cool.
I'm not at the same computer as before so I forget the article I saw that said that. It was on the internet, though, so it must be true.
Plus Benedict didn't think this. Only pope not to out of the last four.
Oh yeah. I'm just trying to put out all the info.
It's the concept they have a problem with. Setting a bad precedent.
Capped for the year at $5. Still bad, but not as bad.
It's some amount per GB capped at $5. So, yeah, they would have brought in more doing that or could have made it less than $5.
Reminds me of his face in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jXDMcqsc38
Yeah didn't they rule it an accident?
Christmas is the time of year to see which children Santa loves and which children are poor.
I never knew I wanted to mix syrup and oatmeal until I saw this.
To Be Announced. Students knew but it was so visiting parents, etc. wouldn't freak out. It was a tradition to go as a freshman. Awkward.
We did it all 4 years when I was in college. No one really cares. One of the perks of a liberal, private university.
My school did something like that. They showed a weekly movie and named one TBA and made sex jokes about it. Then they actually showed porn
It's a paradigm http://www.delthedad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dimesNew.jpg
Try finding the chat service to request it. That's the challenge. I have to google it because it's impossible to find otherwise.
I like how the flat one for a heart is a penis.
Showed this to a coworker. His comment, "They'd be awesome soccer players"
His penis or his truck?
Maybe she likes meatless bacon?
I would not be happy to be Batman's parent. Hope you keep living, OP!
People in med school are doing this. Getting big cards, paying off debt and declaring bankruptcy. By the time credit returns, they're done
I happness...
Don't walk by a school...
The AMA was here I thought. Someone commented that they were a 911 operator and they're trained to pick hints like these up.
I swear there have been posts on here about these before:![]()
What is LARP?
Every team has 2 colors. Definitely confusing.
The lines changing color make this so unclear.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03sY9U0xrng&feature=kp
Never heard of this, but it seems cool.
I'm not at the same computer as before so I forget the article I saw that said that. It was on the internet, though, so it must be true.
Plus Benedict didn't think this. Only pope not to out of the last four.
Oh yeah. I'm just trying to put out all the info.
It's the concept they have a problem with. Setting a bad precedent.
Capped for the year at $5. Still bad, but not as bad.
It's some amount per GB capped at $5. So, yeah, they would have brought in more doing that or could have made it less than $5.