7137 pts ยท August 1, 2012
Glad you liked your gifts!
@Chintao I'm so glad you like it! (Also, your cats are adorable and I love them.) We'd call it a spork in the US.
Sauce?
I'm not sure it was the jumping that was the problem here...
Someone didn't read the Ikea assembly directions...
I feel very concerned about those wires... Beautiful cat, though!
Such unbearable violence
Grams kickin
I would watch this sport religiously.
+1 Decent dump. Did enjoy.
HOLY SHIT
To be fair, that looks fun as hell.
Good heckin' puppers! 10/10 all around. Always upvote pupper dump
Good hecking doggos. 10/10 would pet
A step up from stealing birdseed
How is this not top comment?
Upvotes for relevance
Obviously, he's a stress eater.
You're my new favorite.
I'm not sure what this is...but I approve.
AND I A FOURTH!
This. This makes me wish I could favorite comments.
I was really, really hoping someone would post that pic here.
Because I need more.
Where is the fanfiction for this? WHERE?!
Finally went and checked out your page...you are even more awesome than before.
I think I love you
And that, my good sir, gives me all the hope in the world.
A not-very-small-at-all part of me hopes you're really Liam Neeson.
Love it when a plan comes together.
Glad you liked your gifts!
@Chintao I'm so glad you like it! (Also, your cats are adorable and I love them.) We'd call it a spork in the US.
Sauce?
I'm not sure it was the jumping that was the problem here...
Someone didn't read the Ikea assembly directions...
I feel very concerned about those wires... Beautiful cat, though!
Such unbearable violence
Grams kickin
I would watch this sport religiously.
+1 Decent dump. Did enjoy.
HOLY SHIT
To be fair, that looks fun as hell.
Good heckin' puppers! 10/10 all around. Always upvote pupper dump
Good hecking doggos. 10/10 would pet
A step up from stealing birdseed
How is this not top comment?
Upvotes for relevance
Obviously, he's a stress eater.
You're my new favorite.
I'm not sure what this is...but I approve.
AND I A FOURTH!
This. This makes me wish I could favorite comments.
I was really, really hoping someone would post that pic here.
Because I need more.
Where is the fanfiction for this? WHERE?!
Finally went and checked out your page...you are even more awesome than before.
I think I love you
And that, my good sir, gives me all the hope in the world.
A not-very-small-at-all part of me hopes you're really Liam Neeson.
Love it when a plan comes together.